• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
I'm new to the Poke Community, however I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since the 90's when I was just a wee little human. I stopped playing the games for a couple of years, but I'm back and I honestly don't know how I haven't already made myself a profile before. Or maybe I did?
I am a huge fan of the first three generation games and I am diving in to the ones that are out now. I'd love to know any recommendations for the Pokemon games as well.

I'm not quite sure how I should go about introducing myself, but here are some bullet points about me:

-My real name is complicated, so people call me Kat or Kitty, or any feline-esque name variation.
-I'm 27 years old
-From the US of A
-Currently re-enrolled into University, studying either international Business or Engineering, or both. We'll see. Either way I'm going to be learning at least 3 languages in the next decade (Japanese, Spanish/Italian/French, and Mandarin) So far, I know limited Spanish and I've taken a semester of Japanese.
-Obsessed with Eevee and all its forms (Espeon and Umbreon, especially)
-So far I've acquired 2 OR, an AS, Y, White 2, and Heart Gold. I have Diamond and Pearl lost somewhere in one of a million boxes in my mother's garage, as well as a few others.
-I love to travel and get a mini fix from traveling throughout the different Poke games (LOL)
-I wish there was a 3DS Mega game with all of the regions and all of the pokemon available. (I can dream, right?)

That's me, way way way simplified.
Oh, and if I had a Spirit Pokemon, It'd have to be an Espeon, for sure.

Last edited:
Years
Kat it is! Big welcome♡

Engineering is a great focus choice if you decide to put everything into it. The college I work for has a very popular engineering program and we have sooo many students coming to study, especially from abroad. I wish I could go back in time and pick that as my degree instead of communications ha, but ahh wells...

Eevee is absolutely adorable too. <3 The Johto eeveelutions are one of the best but you can't help but love 'em all. The flying one is bound to be awesome when it's released.

See you and be sure to ask if you need help!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I'm new to the Poke Community, however I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since the 90's when I was just a wee little human. I stopped playing the games for a couple of years, but I'm back and I honestly don't know how I haven't already made myself a profile before. Or maybe I did?
I am a huge fan of the first three generation games and I am diving in to the ones that are out now. I'd love to know any recommendations for the Pokemon games as well.

I'm not quite sure how I should go about introducing myself, but here are some bullet points about me:

-My real name is complicated, so people call me Kat or Kitty, or any feline-esque name variation.
-I'm 27 years old
-From the US of A
-Currently re-enrolled into University, studying either international Business or Engineering, or both. We'll see. Either way I'm going to be learning at least 3 languages in the next decade (Japanese, Spanish/Italian/French, and Mandarin) So far, I know limited Spanish and I've taken a semester of Japanese.
-Obsessed with Eevee and all its forms (Espeon and Umbreon, especially)
-So far I've acquired 2 OR, an AS, Y, White 2, and Heart Gold. I have Diamond and Pearl lost somewhere in one of a million boxes in my mother's garage, as well as a few others.
-I love to travel and get a mini fix from traveling throughout the different Poke games (LOL)
-I wish there was a 3DS Mega game with all of the regions and all of the pokemon available. (I can dream, right?)

That's me, way way way simplified.
Oh, and if I had a Spirit Pokemon, It'd have to be an Espeon, for sure.

Welcome and which Eevee evolution is your favorite? I've been playing Generation 1 for decades so I have a fondness for the Original 3(Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon) but I think Sylveon has overtaken everything as of late along with the new Fairy Typing(not exactly new being it debuted years ago but its the newest form until they release another one). I've heard Platinum is the best Generation IV game but I'm not one to make such claims. Happen to have a favorite Gen 1 game or do you prefer their Gen 3 remakes?

Feel free to ask questions and post more. Oh and have you watched the Anime at all(if so, got a favorite series/region?).

Back