• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Animals do you Dislike?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Are there any animals you don't like?

I started disliking Baboons, after watching a video of them killing a baby gazelle. They weren't even eating it, just slowly tearing it apart. Usually I can tolerate nature videos, but this one was too disturbing.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I don't mind dogs, but I think I absolutely detest the dumb ones that have to bark and freak out over literally everything. Smaller is worse, because you know they're overcompensating with barking due to their size.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Snakes, alligators, crocodiles, and dogs are the main animals that come up in my head I hate.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
There are none I can think of. Predators like killer whales disturb me in the way they hunt sometimes, but I still admire them for being beautiful and intelligent creatures.

I'm certainly scared of many animals! Snakes, insects and sea creatures especially (the deadliest of which can be found in Australia). We've had several venomous snake sightings this year, all on our property. They're such a nuisance because you need 100% focus with every step you take.

Baboons are pretty bad. The males seem incredibly vicious, even towards their own kind...

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I think the #1 animal that I despise are mosquitoes, they bring nothing but disease and infection.

After that, I'd say I dislike self-aware species at their worst behavior, such as chimpanzees that are capable of consciously and willingly inflicting pain on others.

And lastly I heavily dislike a lot of our own species, people that are callous and uncaring, and people that harm others physically/emotionally without any sign of guilt and remorse, and etc. Not all persons are like that, but many are and they are worse than anything nature can dish out.

Years
I don't really dislike any animal but I'm not exactly fond of a lot of them either? I find most animals to be really interesting at the least though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I HATE SEAGULLS WITH A PASSION

I dislike wasps and mosquitos. Utterly useless creeps.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I HATE SEAGULLS WITH A PASSION

But... but... I love those little guys!
giphy.gif

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
i pretty much love all animals except for HORSES for some reason idk and little pest bugs

Back