• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV ok we need to talk STEVEN UNIVERSE [beware of SPOILERS, go watch Legs From Here To Homeworld]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Who's seen "Legs From Here to Homeworld" already?

legs... god, i actually didn't see that coming but it makes so much sense now

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I personally am most of all looking forward to seeing Peridot and Lapis with new forms! With crystal gem stars on them 8D

Bay

Years
Peridot and Lapis getting new forms? If so, am very interested how that will go!

As for the latest episode, I kinda feel some of its transition was rushed, but White Diamond sure is something and I'm curious how she'll fare in later episodes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I heard a theory about White Pearl being PD's original pearl and our Pearl was given to PD when she got her own colony (Earth) o: Maybe that's why WD's pearl has her eye cracked; that was her original gem location but WD changed it and brainwashed the pearl. Screepy.

Years
THESE EPISODES WERE SO GOOD
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE/NEW EPISODES.

Centipeetle getting revived.
I cannot wait for Peri and Lapis to reform. Someone recently asked Rebecca Sugar about it during SDCC - she said it seemed kinda obvious that Peri would eventually get a star.
I wish they were going to home world, though.

ALSO HOW AMAZING IS WHITE DIAMOND God I love her so much.

Back