• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Showing off some Sappy skills(anyone can flex here too)

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
Please delete the "list" portion in your quote of me because I have replaced the videos in them all. Also, too many videos may make the loading of the page slow.

I've also added Route 26 themes to my list. I think orchestrated remixes sound better. You can compare yours with mine.

cool!

So I'm compring it to your FRLG version since that's the voice table I used
So you probably used Victory Road's vc and honestly it sounds much more pompous and grand which is very fitting
I used Route 3's voice table and it's a more generic, but slightly bombastic theme
So tbh, I think yours is the better of the two (even though it sounds a little too Hoenn-ey to me, but the Modulation really distinguishes itself!)

Last edited:

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
cool!

So I'm compring it to your FRLG version since that's the voice table I used
So you probably used Victory Road's vc and honestly it sounds much more pompous and grand which is very fitting
I used Route 3's voice table and it's a more generic, but slightly bombastic theme
So tbh, I think yours is the better of the two (even though it sounds a little too Hoenn-ey to me, but the Modulation really distinguishes itself!)

No, I'm not using the Victory Road's voicegroup (which is in RSE only) because I inserted this song to an FR ROM. Also, as in my tip, I created a new voicegroup (size 0x600) out of free space, and arranged the instruments and ADSR in my preferred pattern (which is also true for all other my songs). That's how I adjust the quality of the song until it's a satisfactory.

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
=Road_to_Cerulean;9914102]No, I'm not using the Victory Road's voicegroup (which is in RSE only) because I inserted this song to an FR ROM. Also, as in my tip, I created a new voicegroup (size 0x600) out of free space, and arranged the instruments and ADSR in my preferred pattern (which is also true for all other my songs). That's how I adjust the quality of the song until it's a satisfactory.
Oof Sorry about, that (actually I had the same idea for the voicegroup, I just never get around to it)
((and I use Emerald since it has both soundtracks))

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Finally made an insertion that isn't horrible. Remade Toad Town from BIS. Hyped for the remakes.

Edit: Ok idk why it wont let me embed but heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rMvafk7Yg

The beep around 0:15 was an error in my recording software not the song.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
I've made a lot of custom music via Anvil Studio, Sappy and Notepad++. All my songs are extended to 12 minutes if you enjoy listening to them.

Spoiler:

OMG my childhood 😍

Last edited:
Back