• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you held the pen

Vragon

So we all have stories we love and some we love even though we know their flaws. So I'd like to ask, if you had the writing pen what series would you fix and how would you go about it. (The latter is optional or you can generalize).

For me, I'd probably fix the Kingdom Hearts series.

Spoiler:

Anyways, so what about all of you? It can be from anything you want that has a story.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
This thread has summoned me to talk about my pet project.

So my pet project that I have been working on for the past several years is a complete rewrite of Digimon Zero Two, the second season of the anime. I have the entire plot redone, have given the characters some more development (or even removed characters), and have even changed around a few of the little details.

Spoiler:

So stuff like that is what I've done so far. There's a lot more I could say in specifics, but I don't want to list everything here and lose out on everything.

Back