• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Magearna QR Code Event has started!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Is this a limited time event or does it just go on essentially forever now that the QR code is out?

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
It is still limited...

The qr code will be usable until Next month... But don't quote me on that. But i'm 100% sure it's limited.

Years
Is this a limited time event or does it just go on essentially forever now that the QR code is out?

From what I read, the code does not expire once it goes live. You're still only allowed to get Magearna once per game though.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Australia's code to come so that I can hopefully try it out for myself! Not sure if we share same region as Europe but oh well.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years

It's available until March IIRC.

Once again Europe screwed over! At least it's only a day and not five days of having to avoid spoiler material xD

bobandbill

one more time
Years

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years

I've been lied to by my friend! Although this actually makes things better :) I can see why you only get the QR Code once you've beaten the game, so you can't just easily reset and bank Magearna (and I assume every other event Mythical Event).

Maybe it's the Munchlax event that expires. IDK, I'm stoked about unlimited Magearna timeframe, can take my time with Moon now.

Years
I figured the official website would say the Magearna QR code is a non-expiring event, because Serebii mentioned that as well.

Years
Scanned the Europe code and got my Magearna! So proud to finally have my hands on a Mythical Pokemon for the very first time.

I can't believe these QR Codes actually work, and it makes me want to use the feature more. Seriously, I want more event Pokemon obtained with this method.

Years
Yay! I got a timid one on my first try so I'll be keeping her that way. EVing her for sp. attack after finishing all the speed sessions a little while ago. Can't wait to use. *0*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I totally forgot Magearna existed until seeing this thread. Probably because it was revealed so long ago lol. I'll definitely snag one.

Back