• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chris007's Poketrade Shop.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm interested in the level 1 shiny Rotom.

Totodile
Current Level: 1
Nature: Whichever you'd like
UT
OT: Syddy (Japanese origin)

I'll have to breed it, but that's no big deal. And I can get Dragon Dance on it. I didn't see Totodile in your list, so I thought I'd at least offer, lol. I might can get Ice Punch as well, if you'd like that alongside Dragon Dance.

Years
I'm interested in the level 1 shiny Rotom.

Totodile
Current Level: 1
Nature: Whichever you'd like
UT
OT: Syddy (Japanese origin)

I'll have to breed it, but that's no big deal. And I can get Dragon Dance on it. I didn't see Totodile in your list, so I thought I'd at least offer, lol. I might can get Ice Punch as well, if you'd like that alongside Dragon Dance.

Shiny=/=Normal Pokemon. Do you have any shines you're willing to trade? Or you'd have to give me at least 2 more normal pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nearly everything else you're missing is legendary, which I'm not willing to trade. Oh well. I wasn't that interested anyway.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
I have a lvl 100 Samurott. I'm looking for some higher lvl legendaries. I'm hoping for a little charity :)

Years
I'll give you a Dream World Stantler(NN: Stanley), UT, level 10, a Jap. Croagunk, UT as well, for the Metang.
Is the croagunk DW?
For your Lucario with Justified, my Shiny Haxorus?
Sounds good.

Updated to the list:
Shiny Escavalier UT Level 49 New
Shiny Vullaby UT Level 48 New
Shiny Jolly Toxicroak T Level 100 New
Shiny Adamant Gligar UT Level 50 New

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Is the croagunk DW?

Sounds good.

Updated to the list:
Shiny Escavalier UT Level 49 New
Shiny Vullaby UT Level 48 New
Shiny Jolly Toxicroak T Level 100 New
Shiny Adamant Gligar UT Level 50 New

No, the japanese Croagunk is not DW...
However, I can offer another DW pokemon if you want one. (But that would mean I get to keep the Croagunk.)

Back