• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Game Development Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
ok, within the last couple weeks i was able to rip and upload:

1)Pokemon Ranger
2)Pokemon Ranger - Shadows of Almia

the downloads can always be found in the link below. (insert html doesn't seem to be working)
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/9043313/ece4b8dc/Pkmn_Music.html

Years
I found the 3D models from the original Pokemon Stadium, with textures, no animations. If anyone's doing a 3D game these would be great since they're low-poly and wouldn't drag the performance down. Mew, Mewtwo and possibly the legendary birds are missing, and the textures need to be fixed to the models. I'd like to work on animating these; if anyone wants to help that would be super.

I didn't rip them, and the person who did rip them didn't specify whether s/he wanted credit, so I guess they're free game.

Link:
deep-shadows.com/hax/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=271

I hope I can be forgiven for sneaking around the no-links-before-15-posts rule, since I'm linking to something useful. : ) If the download ever stops working and someone wants the models, let me know and I'll find a way to host them myself.

Years
Update: Kyledove Sinnoh Tilesets, now with cave tiles. There is also an Autotile for a cave lake in the Autotiles folder so remember to update that too. (This was meant to be posted in 4th Gen Matt's Resource thread, but it hadn't been posted in for more than a month and I wasn't sure if I should post there or not).
Anyway, here is a link. For some reason I couldn't upload anything on the forum, the upload link wasn't there.
LINK REMOVED TO TRY AND STOP PEOPLE JUMPING ON THE KYLEDOVE TILES BANDWAGON.

Last edited:
Years
Heya!
This is my first ever sprite! Its of the Pokemon Gold hero.
So ummm here it is...

Cng-Hiro.png

Btw this took me about 3 hours >.<
Remeber to give credit to me if used, I worked hard on it ^^

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Now everyone. Don't start getting on me whether you like the Idea or not, but I've created a simple Alignment tool for newcomers to Game design. This tool is made for ppl who have a tough time with tile alignment.
Spoiler:

Yes it's a simple Idea and in order to use It I've provided a link to a program I use to align the tiles with.

http://paint.net/

To use the tile alignment tool simply drag and drop your tileset into Paint.net, click image--->Resize and if you're using RMXP you'll have a width of 256(I'm not sure about other programs...In order for this tool to work you must set the width of the tileset to 128 so just type that into the width box and push OK

After you've done all that take the image I've provided save it to your desktop, then drag and drop it onto the image of your tileset. You should then get a pop up info screen like so.
Spoiler:

Push Add into Layer and this is your next image.

Spoiler:

That red marker just indicates how far you can go until you hit another tile DO NOT EXCEED THAT Marker unless you have no tiles underneath the one you're placing...It'll be white for you all. I hope you all find this useful and good luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
Hi

Is there any set of D/P sprites that were resized to fit the GBA size ?

I was told there were in this thread, but I wasn't able to find them...
thanks !

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
vy9loh.png

That's Entei from Mystery Dungeon 2.

Ripped by redblueyellow of The Spriter's Resource.

Set up by yours truly.

Last edited:
Years
WesleyFG Project Marnian tileset made compatible for RMXP. Give credit to WesleyFG and zein bosque for making the tiles, and Destined for compiling them. Don't forget to check the Read Me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 13, 2009
Hi everyone. I have decided to make Kyledove's GSC tiles into RMXP format. So I took a hour, did it and am giving it to the community. Seeing as how i will probably never going to use them.

Remember full credit goes to Kyledove. As for me I need none.

Enjoy!

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Wow, I'm not the only one who ripped some HG & SS elements, my game's pokédex screen is... well, it's not ripped but i made it to look alike that pokédex screen.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I sprited the HG/SS male hero
mio3lt.png

give credit if used, but I doubt that they will be much use when the game comes out lol.

Years
Updated HGSS Rips. Do note, I only rip from the clearest screenshots aka most of the PNG ones on Serebii. Any screenshots that have even the tiniest bit of pixelation caused by JPG, I won't rip from.

hgssrips.png

The red around the battle boxes is so people know that there is a actually a white border around them (a bit hard to see when there is white against white).

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVWQRQ68 heres an exaple you can download that i made that has a example of some puzzle type events and then a cheating system dont forget to read the sign and extract to the right place, the RMXP game data is also included so you can copy the events if wanted, CHEATING SYSTEM VERY USEFUL HERES A LINK TO WHERE I FIRST LEARNED HOW TO MAKE ONE(just in case my example isnt clear enough): http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,28013.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back