• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I use Tumblr as my main image source for my avatars/sigs.

Sometimes I may crop images down for avatars, or in some cases with certain Pokemon-based themes, using a sprite.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I had more confidence in my art abilities, actually drew more often, and so forth I would use my artwork more often. But alas.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Thanks to both Pokestick and Binary Peaches. :D I've honestly had a lot of my stuff online for several years now, I wouldn't be surprised if a greater portion of you have already seen some of it before, even if you didn't know it was me (a lot of old school Pokemon gifs, for example). Ninja Caterpie being an example I know of off hand.

But otherwise, I agree. I feel like using something else that isn't yours is as personal as the alternative, unless I think it's both humorous and fits my current feeling (I'd use so many golden age Simpsons screen caps it wouldn't be funny). However, I could always doodle goofy stuff if I wanted to over that option, anyway.

Unlike Pokestick, though, I don't mind when people use my stuff for their forum going experience, as long as it isn't taken out of context and I got some kind of shout out for it. That's usually how it's been.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You should get more confidence, Tara!

But I'm not into anime/video games really right now and hell if I can draw a rl person at all. :( It would be a completely failure (because I've already tried and looool no).

'Sides I change themes too often for them to really be personal/represent me anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Did you want me to actually draw you a Pikachu or just icon one for you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay! C: Feel free to bug me again if I don't get it done within this week.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Interesting you say that, considering every message you leave has something to do with being too busy to get too involved anyway (and with what you're studying, I can see why).

I mean, wouldn't it being a lot more active be sort of counterintuitive, or do you just like seeing the buzz? :O

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years

Suddenly, a random, conversation destroying piece of chocolate appears! What will you do? Eat me? Catch me? Or run away from a piece of chocolate and look crazy?

Gabri

m8
Years
**** YEAH! My soccer club's chairman resigned along with all his lackeys!

/dances around in happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back