• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Customization (arGhH mY eYEs)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I haven't updated mine in forever. I'm not for good with coordination and stuff... so I don't bother. ^^; Seeing how I'm also a plat supporter, I can probably do what I want within reason... I just... don't.

Edit: So, I finally got around to updating mine. It's not the prettiest... but it'll do for now. ;w;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I haven't tried to design a new profile in years though I remember I used to enjoy designing it (had a lot of ??? colour coordination but it was a good effort). I do like the design I've had for a few years now though. Since I still like Harry Potter, it works for me so I haven't thought about changing it. :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I've had mine for ages, and I honestly don't think I'm going to ever change it to be honest. It took enough work to get it to how it is now and tbh, I cba to fiddle around with tiling backgrounds and stuff. I just spent 4 hours doing that with my flair, never again.

Speaking of the PPC back in the day, I remember seeing some that were gorgeous, and it really promoted profile customisation. I loved seeing all the unique ideas and the work that went into some of them was astounding.

Back