• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Most difficult challenge you've done?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
the christian challenge was pretty hard. it's basically a more difficult version of an nfe challenge with added things like being unable to breed unless your pokemon are level 18+, no vitamins/rare candies allowed, dark and ghost moves/pokemon are not allowed, there are some other things i'm forgetting as well. but it was fucking rough. the hm challenge was difficult too bc you had to have three hms on every pokemon and were allowed only one stab move that was not an hm.

also the uhhh i think it was no move left behind? you basically had to treat your pokemon like how wild pokemon are in terms of the moves they learned. you had to learn every move and delete the oldest move to make room for the newest. which could lead to some...painfully awful movesets unless you are meticulus about planning. no tms/hms were allowed on your party pokemon.

Years
NFE first form only challenge. As in, I can't evolve anything, even to its middle stage. Ended up with Fennekin, Espurr, and Pancham iirc, before it got too difficult. And this was around badge 2 or 3. @_@

Years
SETlocke on Blaze Black 2 is something I struggle with. I think I'm on the 4th or 5th attempt and I always get screw by RNG, because even through I catch good Pokémon, who could help me win, it still has to fit in with 2 more Pokémon to make a set.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
for me, was long time ago
in Pokemon X, I played an "All Watchog" team, if I remember
I lost 15 or 16 times in a row to Korrina - not sure how I got lucky enough to win on the 17th attempt, since none of the cutie Meerkats can learn anything useful against Lucario or her 3 fighting type Pokemon
also lost to Valerie and Clemont 4 times

was it fun, did win the Elite 4 after 8 attempts - mainly agaist Wikstrom was my most troubling part
Diantha did lost to her 7 or 8 times, can't remember

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 5, 2021
I once beat Pokemon White with just a Lillipup. (i didn't evolve him ofc)

Wasn't as hard as i thought because i was so over-leveled by the time so anything not Rock/Steel/Fighting was rather easy

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
A normal Nuzlocke but In Photonic Sun, when you realize at the hack documents that the totems has perfect iv and EV spread not to mention auras (Ribombee had +3 all stats, and it was the worst) limited choice of pokemon going to totally screw you over

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 17, 2019
Honestly Pokemon dark rising was too easy does anyone know a more challenging game?

Years
Honestly Pokemon dark rising was too easy does anyone know a more challenging game?
I haven't played Dark Rising, so can't really compare, but I usually find Drayano's hacks in combination with a Nuzlocke (or any Nuzlocke variant) challenging.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Drayano's hacks are challenging by themselves. I can't even imagine doing a nuzlocke in one of them, unless the person really knows the game and what to expect.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Drayano's hacks are challenging by themselves. I can't even imagine doing a nuzlocke in one of them, unless the person really knows the game and what to expect.

Drayano's hacks, huh? No wonder that I felt like a total idiot back when I tried to test-run the String Hexalocke in Blaze Black and Sacred Gold (I forgot which one I did first, though). 🤦🏻

Last edited:
Back