17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson! If they already have some sort of dedicated theme song, it's of course boring if you choose that one!
18. List your top three movies! If you don't have three favs or can't list them, at least mention a few you really like.
The Dark Knight
The Lion King
19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently? And how?
Well I'd say that Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End should have ended differently since it gave me srs sadfeels and a deep feeling of unsatisfaction, but...
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES RECTIFIED THAT AND HAD ME HULKING LIKE A KID IN THE SALON <33333
20. A celebrity you'd really like to meet? If you don't care about meeting celebrities, then one that would be pretty interesting to meet at last?
Would be pretty cool to meet Peter Capaldi, or Hans Zimmer.
21. A TV show you would like to be in? If you'd rather not, then one that would surely be interesting to experience at least?
Hello. Doctor Who of course. Would be so cool to get snapped up by the Doctor and travel around - as long as I could bring my bf. Amy&Rory 2.0, that's us.
22. A song from your favorite genre of music? If you can't decide on one, put several!
I don't even know what the genres I like are called, but this is maybe representative:
23. A song that is so incredibly boring you don't understand how it was even composed? If all songs are interesting, then at least one that could be better?
24. Your favourite Director? If you don't like to play favourites, just one you really like.
Christopher Nolan. Ofc.
25. Pitch us an idea for a movie you'd like to see. No we can't make it happen.
A mystery/comedy/family movie where a dad gets digitalized and stuck inside of machines and his kids are desperately searching for him since they believe he's not dead and the mother is all skeptical and in the end they find him somehow and all is well. Yay!
26. Two musical artists you'd like to see release a song together? Or more than two! Go nuts.
I actually really don't know. Uh. Imagine Dragons and Coldplay? Give me some sweet hard feels.
27. A song and the artist who should cover it? Preferably for the sake of it being good.
I'd love to see a Tensei cover/remix of Homestuck: Overture. Tensei's other remixes were GOLD. Example:
29. A musical artist you think is underrated. That band you keep forcing your friends to listen to for example. Tensei maybe.
30. a simple change that would make a movie you hate watchable? Or even good if you're feeling really talented.
The Warcraft movie should have featured the World of Warcraft soundtrack. When it didn't, it lowered the whole atmosphere of it by a lot ):