• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] - Intertwined Fates [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]
Intertwined Fates

Kingdom_Hearts_Unchained_%CF%87_Promotional_Art.png

The world was pure darkness. But I was born into a radiant world enveloped in a brilliant light. From within that light, my master gazed upon me and smiled. Before he disappeared, the one who made me bestowed names on his 6 apprentices, and passed down the Book of Prophecies to 5 who came to be known as the foretellers. The 5 read the manuscript and were shocked by the final entry.

"The fated land will be the battleground for a great war. Light will see defeat and expire, while darkness prevails evermore."

They decided to draw on the powers of the book to prevent that from happening. They harness unimaginable forces from the future to protect light and keep the world safe from the inevitable darkness. You should know that they share the same goal, but they don't follow the same path. Don't lose sight of yours, okay?​

Story
Spoiler:

Your Journey Begins
Spoiler:

Characters
Spoiler:

Unions
Spoiler:

Worlds
Spoiler:

Keyblades
Spoiler:

Sign-Up
Spoiler:

Rules
  • Please follow PC & RP corner rules.
  • Only the GM may control the Foretellers & other key characters, unless stated otherwise.
  • Bunnying is allowed only if agreed upon by all involved.
  • If you wish to acquire a new Keyblade, or visit a new world not introduced, PM the GM for your request.
  • You can not change Unions once you join. No exceptions.
  • You can roam freely doing anything you want. If you don't have any idea what to do, check the Events for any new content.
  • Remember to have fun!

Accepted Players
-
-
-
-
-

Events

Here you will keep up to date on the the events unfolding in every world & the story.
Spoiler:

May your heart be your guiding key.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
This RP has been inactive for over a year and as such is probably no longer accepting SU's. The Mod team will be closing this thread to prevent replies in the future. Please take a look at the currently active RP's! :) There are many good ones out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back