• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
I created a patch of this ROM hack so you guys can use xDelta to apply the patch:
https://mega.nz/#F!NUYQiYYI!rLZn3mijAk-fx18xCAb1pw

You need this game dump in order for the patch to work:
File: Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced).nds
CRC-32: d4427fd1
MD4: 44a5d791f5a74ecf45b452955290886e
MD5: 4c65a32989c78b8070751765592b0ea6
SHA-1: e51e6dfb8678a3d19dcd2a10691b96a569ca0abb

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 20, 2018
What should I do if I visited Liberty Garden and my bagon got a critical hit on victini and killed it?. I forgot to save beforehand, is there a way to get Victini back?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Hello, man im loving the rom but i wanted to know if there is a way to randomize it for locke purposes!! :D

ZayVeeN

U Wot?
Years
Why When Ever I Encounter A Pokemon, Each Species Has Specif Natures And IVs?? For For Example on Route 19, When Ever I Encounter And Catch Weedle It Will Always Have A Bold Nature.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
Hey Jrfort. I have recently seen your post for this rom hack and I'm itching to play the complete version- once it's done, of course. So anyways I have some questions.

Are fairy types being added to the game? If you don't know how to make a new type like the fairy one, I suggest you contact other ROM hack developers since many of them now how to. I understand it's difficult for you to code and change such a big game.

This is more of a request, and a rather difficult one. Can you somehow... add a walking mechanism as well? What I mean is walking alongside your Pokemon like in HGSS. This doesn't need to be accomplished at all since its really difficult (due to newer Pokemon) and since it's also just a request.

When do you predict the next update be?

This is another suggestion. Like someone else also said, I recommend you to contact Zender 1752 from DeviantArt. Now, I know you're a really good guy who can sprite very well, but if you're planning to make new sprites such as Hau and friends, I suggest you go to Zender. He makes great sprites and he lends them to anyone who requests for them.

Can you also separate Megas and Pokemon? You could make Mega stones available in the game for them, just as they're like in the games. If you don't know how to do that, you should browse through the community and ask for help or simply contact other rom hack developers, since many have been able to accomplish that.

That's all my suggestions and questions- for now. Thanks so much for creating this wonderful ROM hack!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
Another thing that might help you- a collaboration. I've heard about your problems with Lua scripting, so if you collab with a skilled developer, they'll help you greatly. If they also have a computer that's never than the Windows 10, that's another bonus so they can use the Lua script. If you collaborator is really skilled in making rom hacks, they can assist you in a lot of things such as adding the fairy type and stat changes so you don't have to roam around asking for advice. It also makes the development of the rom hack much faster; both of you will finish it quickly, and your collaborator also fixes a bunch of stuff. This is just a suggestion, of course, so you don't have to follow it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone know how i evolve my Rockruff ? It's lv 25 and mid-day. Didn't evolve after he hits lv 25..

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
How do you add Pokemon from Gen 6 and 7 to this game? Or do you also take away spots for Gen 1-5 mon in the process?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I cannot advance in the game past route 4 to go to Join Avenue. It literally will not let me go forward, it is like I hit an invisible wall. Is this where the game ends until another update is released? I really love the game so far.

Back