• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 30, 2019
hey wanted to report a bug where I am unable to evolve my Kadabra, They are level 42, twice evolved in battle once with rare candy. Nothing happened. This is in the No PSS one for reference. I'm going to test Graveler as well to see if this is global and not just me.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 15, 2020
great hack, no major issues for me so far. out of curiosity, do you have any intention of touching the shiny system, or making gym leaders more easily rematch-able, maybe in the way that perfect crystal does? If not that's chill, just thought I'd ask.

Years
hey wanted to report a bug where I am unable to evolve my Kadabra, They are level 42, twice evolved in battle once with rare candy. Nothing happened. This is in the No PSS one for reference. I'm going to test Graveler as well to see if this is global and not just me.

Yep, for some reason a few of the evolutions weren't changed in the No PSS version, I have fixed that in the newest version (v7.31) thanks for telling me!

Years
great hack, no major issues for me so far. out of curiosity, do you have any intention of touching the shiny system, or making gym leaders more easily rematch-able, maybe in the way that perfect crystal does? If not that's chill, just thought I'd ask.

Glad you like it! No current plans to touch the shiny system or the rematches.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Dearman4,

This looks amazing! Couple of questions - what new abilities have been added? I would pick up this hack immediately if I knew there were updated engine mechanics such as multiscale dragonite, technician scizor, etc,

For example, altered emerald has much of the same features as this hack, but includes updated abilities, moves, etc. The problem with altered emerald is there are a couple of quirks, such as innards out poli-line, the battle pyramid doesn't work, etc. If you could get the perks of altered without its oddities you would without question have the best QOL Emerald hack.

Keep up the good work!

Years
Dearman4,

This looks amazing! Couple of questions - what new abilities have been added? I would pick up this hack immediately if I knew there were updated engine mechanics such as multiscale dragonite, technician scizor, etc,

For example, altered emerald has much of the same features as this hack, but includes updated abilities, moves, etc. The problem with altered emerald is there are a couple of quirks, such as innards out poli-line, the battle pyramid doesn't work, etc. If you could get the perks of altered without its oddities you would without question have the best QOL Emerald hack.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you! Unfortunately no new abilities or moves have been added, those seem to be above my skill level at the moment. I am definitely willing to put them in, plus cross gen evos like Mismagius or Frosslass, once I'm able to figure them out.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Thank you! Unfortunately no new abilities or moves have been added, those seem to be above my skill level at the moment. I am definitely willing to put them in, plus cross gen evos like Mismagius or Frosslass, once I'm able to figure them out.

Gotcha. Maybe see if the creator of Altered Emerald or Sigma emerald would be willing to help. I know DizzyEgg created the closest thing to an updated battle engine as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 13, 2019
I really like your work here ...but after the top 4 i wantet to use the ferry to go to the event-islands, but it does not seem to work.
I bought all 3 Tickets at once..could that be a problem? Any ideas how i can get it to work?

Years
I really like your work here ...but after the top 4 i wantet to use the ferry to go to the event-islands, but it does not seem to work.
I bought all 3 Tickets at once..could that be a problem? Any ideas how i can get it to work?

Glad you like it! The events always seem a little finicky, make sure you have the battle frontier unlocked (and actually travel there) and use the Lilycove shipyard, try only having one event item and make sure you have the latest version, anything before v7 required the codes to be enabled (that was fixed with help from igorfs10) if it is still giving you problems let me know!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply!
I have Version 7.31 and have traveled to the Frontier. When i try it in Lilycove i only get the options for Slateport and the Frontier...
And I cant get rid of the Key Itmes ...cant put them in the pc, throw away or give to a pokemon ...are there other possibilitys?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 13, 2019
So tried using a cheat to clear all Key items and then rebuying only one of the tickets but it still does not give the the Option to use it..

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Hey Dearman4,

Do you plan on updating the move power/accuracy to later generations? For example, fly to 90bp and 95 accuracy.

Thanks!

Years
Thanks for the fast reply!
I have Version 7.31 and have traveled to the Frontier. When i try it in Lilycove i only get the options for Slateport and the Frontier...
And I cant get rid of the Key Itmes ...cant put them in the pc, throw away or give to a pokemon ...are there other possibilitys?

Just tested it myself and it's not working now, I will look into the scripts and see what the issue is, thanks for bringing this to my attention! Hopefully it'll be a quick fix

Years
Another small update today, events weren't working and have now been fixed, thanks to derdo for pointing this out!
Also, I have added optional patches to update move stats to either 5th or 6th gen, thanks to ndeliberto for this suggestion!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Hey ! First of all congrats on the hack, it's been a real pleasure playing this version after so many years.
I just created an account to ask you about something, I cannot enter the fortree gym =( it just goes black the moment I step in and nothing else happens. I read you fixed this bug before, so any idea why would this happen and how could I fix it ?
thx again !

Years
Hey ! First of all congrats on the hack, it's been a real pleasure playing this version after so many years.
I just created an account to ask you about something, I cannot enter the fortree gym =( it just goes black the moment I step in and nothing else happens. I read you fixed this bug before, so any idea why would this happen and how could I fix it ?
thx again !

Thanks, I'm always thrilled to see people are reliving the fun of this game!

The Fortree Gym is still bugged for the full Day and Night cycle version unfortunately, try using the one without or the one without Day and Night in Battle, and it should work, if not, please let me know, I may have to no longer offer the Day/Night in Battle version if I can't figure out how to fix it. Worst case scenario you can use a vanilla ROM of Emerald (just rename your save) to go through the gym and switch back (only try that if all the currently available versions are giving you the same issue, it'll at least let you continue playing while I figure it out).

Thanks for taking the time to make an account and comment! Your feedback means the world to me :smile:

Back