• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Events: It's time to spread the luv! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024

Luv is in the air
Hey there PokéCommunity! Happy Valentine's Day! This is a wonderful time of year where you can share your love and admiration with those you care for. Here at PokéCommunity, I, Luvdisc, want to be your Cupid!

If you have a Valentine message for the member you secretly admire you can now send it to me via Private Message and I will pass on the luv! All you need to do is let me know who you want to send the message to and I will send that Lovely Kiss right into their PM box! Here's the template you can use for your lovely messages:

Dear [username],

[message]

Love from your Secret Admirer (or your username if you prefer)
kL6fJf7.gif

Don't worry, I won't reveal your true identity (unless you want me to!), or even show your message to anybody but the one you admire! You have until February 14th at 11:59PM PST to submit your messages.

I am PokéCommunity's Cupid and I'm here to spread the Luv(disc).

Last edited:

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
A day in and we've already sent 32 letters! Thank you everyone. ヾ(^ ^ゞ

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
We're now at 79 sent! Keep them coming, and soon enough we'll hit that big 100!! ♥

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
We've sent out 128 letters! And there are still more than four days to go!! Thank you so much for spreading the love as well as you have....and an especially big thank you to those who were kind enough to even send some letters my way. <3

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Tomorrow at 11:59pm pst is the final time to send letters, my lovely friends! Please do keep the love going! <33

Last edited:

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Oh my, would you look at the time. Thank you all for participating! We are closing the 2019 Valentine season off with a grand total of 170 letters sent!! How absolutely incredible.

Alas, now it is time for me to swim back to the depths of the ocean and return to my family. I look forward to what 2020 will bring! See you next year❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back