• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Yep. I actually won my white version SINGLE TRAINING one! 8-D its a pretty fun pokemon to single train. Quiver Dance is a great move.

The person bellow me has also won a pokemon game through single training one pokemon before?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
False! I haven't tried that before, but I'm sure a certain trainer named Virgil has. xD

The next person doesn't nickname their Pok?mon often.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Haha, nope! Had a crush on Volkner once but I was like 9 OK xD

The person below me has completed/attempted a monotype challenge!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Yup, a shiny Gastly in Moon! :) I almost didn't notice it was shiny because the colours aren't much different, haha.

The person below me will do a Halloween theme for something Pokémon related.

Years
That's actually nice idea. But I'm pretty sure I'll forget about it, so probably false... Poke me on 31st and I'll feed my Spearow plushie some candy.

Oh and person below me would like to know what is under Mimikyu's cloth.

Last edited:
Years
f-false......watch the Sun & Moon anime and you will know why. i'd rather stay alive (and sane 8D)

TPBM has encountered a shiny in under 100 soft resets before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back