• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones S07E03: Wow that was quick

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Right so i really don't see why we're just trying to remove any discussion and limit discussion by ending the day early.

I think everyone's sheeping here, and even if most of us have no alignment, it looks like people are trying hard to seem impartial, add to this the "oh ill claim vanilla so i look productive" thing from earlier, there may be reasoning.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Tally Count:

FINAL VOTE: ABSTAIN (6): purplecicada, Bardothren, metroid711, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Earth Traveler, SirDolan
Abstain (7): Cersei Lannister, Mr. James, gimmepie, jdthebud, Sparkin, HyperMorian, Kitty
Abby (1): Rabinov
No Votes Yet (3): Abby, Desinishon, DeusPro

12 hours left of daylight.

Sparkin

[Final Vote] No one Looks like 'tis a thing now

Want a discussion? Sure.
Bardothren is a recruiter

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Hypocritical on my end? I just didn't understand one of the mechanics of the game. You'll have to look for an easy lynch elsewhere, my friend :fufu:

Bardothren is a recruiter

How would you know this? Unless he specifically recruited or tried to recruit you, but then you'd just be outing both him and yourself. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish here.
:thonk:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Ugh well there goes any discussion, a regular vote would have the same impact...

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Right so i really don't see why we're just trying to remove any discussion and limit discussion by ending the day early.

I think everyone's sheeping here, and even if most of us have no alignment, it looks like people are trying hard to seem impartial, add to this the "oh ill claim vanilla so i look productive" thing from earlier, there may be reasoning.

[VOTE]Dolan

Says we can't let the day end early.

Votes to end the day early.

It seemed hypocritical on her end. [UNVOTE]Dolan

? ? ?

jombii

Years
Tally Count:

FINAL VOTE: ABSTAIN (8): purplecicada, Bardothren, metroid711, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Earth Traveler, SirDolan, Cersei Lannister, Sparkin
Abstain (5): Mr. James, gimmepie, jdthebud, HyperMorian, Kitty
Final Vote: Abby (1): Rabinov
No Votes Yet (3): Abby, Desinishon, DeusPro

3 hours left of daylight.

jombii

Years
Game-of-Thrones-Logo-Free-Download-PNG.png
Night 1

The time was quiet. No one in the Seven Kingdoms was stirring, as if everyone was waiting with bated breath which among the three contestants to the throne will do the first move. Everyone, however, was contented with waiting and waiting.

They need to realize that, as they continue to wait, winter is slowly coming.

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions through Discord/PM. Night ends around 9:00 AM, UTC +8:00, August 27, 2017, approximately 24 hours from now.

Players
Home as GM​
Sparkin as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Cersei Lannister as ???
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
Desinishon as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bardothren as ???
gimmepie as ???
Earth Traveler as ???
metroid711 as ???
DeusPro as ???
HyperMorian as ???
purplecicada as ???
SirDolan as ???
Kitty as ???
Rabinov as ???

Spoiler:

jombii

Years
Players with Night Actions can send in their action as

[FINAL ACTION] then whatever that action is to me through discord or PM. If I receive all actions as final actions already, I will be ending night phases early too. :)

jombii

Years
Also, it is safe to say that:

Vanillas have no win condition. They can't win. So try to get yourself recruited.

There are exact people playing. You will get recruited.

Back