• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Z: Neo Flare Strikes! (T) (IC)

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Joseph Phesoj
Badges: 0
Pokemon: Froakie: Male, moves: Bubble, pound. Ralts: female, moves: confusion, phychic, pound.

After his flashback the pain was all to real. His parents were something of his dark past, and even when he had told froakie it wasn't this painful. The real memory and his skewed vision couldn't even compare. Joe's head ached as did his heart.

"Froakie, let's find a hotel check in and then do more exploring"Joe said. After looking around for a while he found the Pokemon Gym a sign said Gym leader: Viola Type: Bug. The second was apparent because there was a very large bug on the front of the gym. But no hotel. He saw a booth it had a blue canopy tarp over it, and the only thing in it was maps. Of all the cities of Kalos. A small sign on the front said Five cents a piece. No one was running the stand and he didn't see any cameras so he took one for each city.

Joe eventually found his way to a hotel. When he walked in a receptionist greeted him.

" Hello, are you here to stay the night? " she said

"Ah, yes but I'm just checking in I plan to go eat and explore some more" Joe said

"Alright so how this hotel works each morning you stay you pay, so if you stayed tonight and left in the morning on the way out you would pay, but not tonight." she said. "I'm gonna need your name"

He thought a second and said " Joseph Phesoj"

"Alright Joseph you'll be staying in room two forty -five" she said, and handed him the card key.

"Thanks" Joe said.

He went up to his room and when he went in nearly gasped. This room was nicer than any he'd ever stayed in before it had a King size bed, a TV, a bathroom and a night stand(when he opened the slid door on the night stand he found a Bible). He looked out the window. It was beautiful. He focused on individual shapes and saw, from Santalune city the others from the waiting room. He thought.

"Come on out froakie, and ralts" they came out, and also marveled at everything. He left the hotel and went back on the streets soon he would get he froakie and ralts something to eat.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver greeted all the others with a smile, and thought about the offer.

"Sounds good" He answered. At some point, I'll have to go home, but I can hang out for a while

"I know a couple places, if you don't mind" He exchanged a look with Rafael. And I'll introduce these friends to mom

Maybe he'll meet a friend, but who knows?

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
"Sounds good to me," Josh said. He brushed his hand over the scratch on his cheek, wiping some of the blood away. "I have to get to a Pokémon Center first, though."

"Char," Chase agreed.

Josh then noticed the new faces in the group.

"I'm Josh, by the way. Don't think I've met all of you yet. I don't usually look like this... it's a long story," he said, slightly embarrassed.

Years
99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Scratch, Howl

Adaline looked at Josh and gasped. "Are you alright? What happened to you!?" She asked, evidently alarmed by his injuries.

She recognized him from earlier in Sycamore's laboratory. Although she hadn't uttered a word to him before, she couldn't simply stand by while he was in pain. Digging in her large black purse, she pulled out a miniature first aid kit. "You're hurt," she said ever so softly, moving towards Josh. "There's no point in waiting to go to a hospital when I can treat you now. Besides, Santalune is still quite far away, at least a few hours of walking."

She inspected the scratch on his cheek. It didn't appear severe, however, it was bleeding pretty heavily. Taking a cloth, she carefully wiped the blood away before putting a large band-aid on Josh's cheek. Adaline then treated the rest of Josh's cuts, scrapes, and other injuries, using bandages when she felt it was necessary as well as medicinal herbs and oils to reduce any inflammation. "There! Now, you're all better," she said, placing the first aid kit back into her purse.

"I attended a few first-aid training sessions, so I definitely know a thing or too," she exclaimed, smiling.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years

Ellie Calloway - A Brief Encounter pt. 2

mudkip.png
starly.png

Ellie glanced at the two newcomers to the group. Even if they hadn't introduced themselves, she could vaguely remember their faces from Sycamore's Lab. A delighted feeling bubbled up from within her, these two would make for some great playthings friends. The one who introduced himself as Josh was especially enticing. She could sense the neurotic energy radiating off of him and if she had learned anything over the years, it was that toying with flighty boys was especially entertaining.

After Adaline patched him up, Ellie took the chance to slide on over beside him. "Thank the Lord for Nurse Adaline, but..." She pulled him in closer, whispering suggestively in his ear. "If we were alone I could patch you up and have you feeling much better." With a mischievous smile, she strolled away from him, not even bothering to catch his reaction.

"Anyways, as much as I'd love to travel with all you lovely folks, I've got a little more training to get done before I head into Santalune." She shifted her focus back towards Zach before finishing. "I'd be more than happy to take up that offer for dinner later on down the road... but perhaps with less of a crowd." She winked once again at an obviously flustered Adrianna and took her leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Ellie once again found herself in one of the route's many flowerbeds. She looked down at the little Mudkip beside her feet, who was just watching her quizzically. "Alright Skip, it's Shasta's turn to get some training, so you gotta promise to behave yourself, okay?" Skip shuffled his feet at the ground in response, but after a few moments nodded sullenly.

"Thanks for being so understanding, bud." Ellie smiled affectionately at her starter pokemon. "Well... here goes nothing." Tossing the poke-ball on her waist out into the open air, Shasta appeared in a red flash. He flapped his wings, keeping himself above his trainer, but glowered down on her with a look of disdain.

Knowing that this was what was going to happen, the trainer sighed. "Look, I get that you may not like me right now, but we're gonna be partners from now on and to make that work we'll have to be on the same wave length, yeah?"

The Starly just gave an angry squawk back at her, turning his back away. Disappointing, but not giving in, Ellie reached into her bag. She had hoped that her new pokemon would be above it, but it looked like she was going to have to do this the old fashioned way.

"Okay here's the deal. We work together, you do as I say, and you get one of these." Pulling a Poffin from the confines of the bag, the young woman held it up into the air. If there was one way to deal with disobedient pokemon, it was through reward training.

Now more intrigued, Shasta faced towards her, entranced by the smell of the treat. He swooped in, snatching it from her hand and devoured it in one bite. He waddled towards her, as if imploring her for more. The familiar sight made Ellie smile. While she was usually able to connect with even the unruliest of pokemon on the ranch, every so often she'd have to utilize this tactic. It had never failed her before and it seemed that it wasn't going to anytime soon.

"We got ourselves an agreement then?"

The Starly squawked contently, badgering her for another treat, while a puzzled Skip looked on.

"Perfect, now let's get down to business."

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh May
004MS.png

Josh stood stunned at Adaline's kindness, shocked that a near stranger would help him. He relaxed his muscles as to not appear so tense and unnerve her as she began to patch his wounds. Josh remained silent and watched her for a second. Even though he had Chase with him, this was the first time in the last few hours that he truly hadn't felt alone.

"Thank you," he said. "I really appreciate that. I just got into a small accident back there... it's not a big deal, really, uh... Thank you though."

As Adaline began to put her first-aid kit back into her purse, Josh's mind raced.

"You know, back on my family's farm, we used to grow herbs that could be used for treating wounds, and we would sell them..." His voice trailed off as he realized he was rambling.

Suddenly, Ellie approached him. His eyes widened at her bewildering statement.

"W-what?" Josh tried to say, but it barely escaped his throat.

As he watched her leave, he felt as though he would nearly pass out. It wasn't very often that girls showed interest in him and he was fabulously intrigued, but clearly was unsure of just how to react. He wanted to scream, though he wasn't sure if it was for joy or out of fear. (The fear of what might happen enthralled him the most, if he was being honest.)

He felt his cheeks become flush.

"So, uh, what are you guys in the mood for? Food-wise, I mean." He struggled to find his bearings.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Joseph Phesoj
Pokemon: froakie: Male, Moves: Pound, bubble, leer
Ralts: female, moves: confusion, psychic, pound

Joe went toward route 22, were he would find more pokemon. He no longer stumbled around the city like a blind idiot but when he made it back to the gym, someone addresses him.

"Joe?, Joe is that you" Joe froze when he heard the voice. aw muck he thought.

" yeah who else do you know with a scar on their left cheek. " Joe said. It was Moris, a co-thief with whom he had previously worked with for a very short period of time, and it had resulted in his scar.

"Hey, I said I was sorry" Moris said. He sounded hurt. "I know, let's have a pokemon battle. If I win, you accept my apology if you win, I give you ten ultra balls."

Joe clenched his fist and his teeth " Fine. Give me your word. "

"The word of a thief?" Moris said.

" Screw you. " They went to a battle field.

"Go, Froakie." Froakie leapt of his shoulder and on to the battle field.

" Go Chimchar! " Moris said. With a yellow flash his chimchar flew on to the field. And the battle began.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
"What happened anyway?" Oliver asked Josh.

Looking at the sky, he decided to keep walking forward.

"It will be better to hurry" He commented "Who knows the trouble a night stroll will cause?"

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach Walker
Route 4, Kalos
Team: Froakie & Fletchling
Badges: 0/8

Adrianna Hepburn
Route 4, Kalos
Team: Fennekin & Pidgey

Zach didn't notice Ellie flirting with Josh, but Adrianna noticed. She didn't say anything, but would keep that in mind for later. When Ellie walked over to them, Zach blushed at Ellie's comment about dinner. He did intend to take her up on that one day, when Adrianna is not around. He didn't dare even look in Adrianna's direction during that exchange because he could feel her glaring at him.

As Ellie turned to walked away, Zach couldn't help but stare at her as she was walking away. "Wow, she's almost as pretty as Adri," Zach thought to himself. "Plus, she seems fun to be around."

Before he could think another thought, Adrianna grabbed Zach's arm and said to the group, "Alright, guys. We'll catch you guys later!" Her Fennekin stopped playing with Adaline's Fennekin and joined up with her trainer. Fletchling and Pidgey flew off their shoulders and were now flying ahead.

"W-wait!" Zach shouted, as he turned back to the group, with Adrianna still pulling him by the arm. "Don't forget to meet us for dinner later!"

Adrianna wasn't pleased with that. She whispered to Zach, "No, just us tonight. We need to talk." She didn't even turn to look at him, which got Zach incredibly nervous.

"I-I love you, babe..." Zach said to Adrianna, who, again, did not turn around to look at him, which got Zach even more nervous.

Eventually, they reached what appeared to be the outskirts of Santalune City, due to city lights being in the distance. It was starting to get late. Before they could move any farther, Zach broke free from Adrianna's grip.

"What's your problem?" Zach asked Adrianna, nearly shouting. He rubbed his arm and shook his head at Adrianna.

"You were totally flirting with that girl and it was right in front of me!" Adrianna shouted at Zach as she clenched her fist. "Also, she was flirting with all guys. You should have heard what she was saying to Josh!"

Zach was confused about what she meant with Josh because he hadn't noticed that. "Uh, what are you talking about?" He was completely confused.

Adrianna sighed loudly. "Ugh, whatever! Forget about it. Just don't talk to that ridiculous girl!" She then turned around and began walking into Santalune City. Zach ran up next to her and held her hand. She didn't even bother to look at him as they entered Santalune City. He hoped that taking her to a nice place for dinner might cheer her up.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
"Froakie use bubble!" Joe shouted. Froakie jumped into the air and bubbles flew from his mouth. Before Moris could shout dodge the chimchar was blasted in the face. Chimchar flew back and slid across the dirt field causing a lot of dust to fly up.

"Chimchar? Chimchar use scratch!" Moris shouted. The Chimchar flew out of the dust cloud and took Froakie by surprise. Froakie, however, stood its ground. It grabbed chimchar by the neck blasted it face with bubble , jumped up and threw it on to the ground. Chimchar had fainted. This battle had lasted a total of four minutes.

Moris' face was contorted with sadness and hate.

"You win" Moris said after Joe had walked up. Moris handed him two ultra balls. "I'll give the other eight next time we meet." Moris had chimchar return and headed toward a pokemon center.

"No, you won't" Joe said under his breath. "Froakie were do you want to eat tonight"he said aloud.

" Froakie froak froak" froakie pointed at a johto food resturant.

"All right we'll go there." Joe's headache went away suddenly. They headed towards the restaurant and when they reached it he realized something. His wallet was missing. muk him Joe thought.

Last edited:
Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Scratch, Howl, Flame Charge

"Right, the sun is already beginning to set," she observed, walking alongside Oliver who had increased his pace. Josh was right behind them as they continued walking on the path surrounded by lush trees and vibrantly coloured flowers. Stopping momentarily, she picked a pink a delicate pink lily, sniffing it and enjoying its lovely fragrance before placing it behind her hair.

anime-flowers-gif-13.gif

Adaline loved flowers, in the early spring she spend her days gardening with her mother and older sister in their gargantuan yard. They grew herbs, various fruits and vegetables and a lot of flowers, tulips, peonies, Gerber Daisies, roses, and everything in-between.

A pokemon suddenly crawled out of the flowers, munching on a small green leaf. Adaline reached for her pokedex, inquisitive as to what type of pokemon it was.

"Scatterbug, the Scatterdust Pokémon. When attacked by another Pokémon, Scatterbug scatters the black powder that covers its body and regulates its body temperature", The pokedex uttered.

"So you're a Scatterbug? My name's Adaline and this is my trusted partner, Paris," she said crouching down as Paris leaped out of her arms, sniffing the new pokemon. Scatterbug cowered in fear, sending a cloud of black powder which caused Adaline to cough.

tumblr_o3f8nhQq6i1sz111so1_500.gif

"It's alright, there's no need to be afraid, we won't hurt you," she murmured softly, when the small cloud dissipated. The pokemon looked at her timidly, its black eyes gleaming. Slowly, she reached out towards it and rubbed its back gently.

"Scatter, scatter," the pokemon cried out happily, seemingly overcoming its fear of her. Paris approached Scatterbug again, licking the wild pokemon excitedly. This time, the bug pokemon didn't seem to mind.

Suddenly, a large bird pokemon appeared from the nearby treetops. Two smaller bird pokemon accompanied it and upon seeing Scatterbug, they raced towards it. Scatterbug noticed this and hit behind Paris. The fox pokemon growled, sensing the oncoming danger.

"That's a Fearow and a group of Spearow, they seem to be after Scatterbug," Josh hollered.
As if on cue, the scatterbug lept into Adaline's arms.

"Not on my watch," Adaline said confidently. "Paris hit them with ember," she commanded. The fox pokemon launched its fire attack at the fast-approaching bird pokemon.

fennekin_ember_gif_by_fennekin2000-d7emoia.gif

They all dodged with ease, the Fearow hitting Paris with wing-attack.

Paris recovered quickly, responding with scratch, the attack hiting the Fearow dead-on. The two Spearow then began to peck at the Fennekin repeatedly.

"Paris, hold on," Adaline said calmly, despite her disposition, she was fearful that her pokemon would sustain too much damage. Suddenly, Paris' body was engulfed by a fiery red flame. The Spearow were simultaneously engulfed in the flame, their bodies aflame and burning brutally.

"That must be a new move," Adaline breathed in amazement.

"Flame Charge," she heard Oliver say.

The two spearow were knocked out, with only Fearow remaining.

"Alright, Paris, Flame Charge, let's go," with that, the fox pokemon smashed into the oversized bird. Fearow hit the ground roughly, before recovering and aiming another attack at Paris. Before it managed to land its attack, a yellow powdery substance came over the Fearow causing it to collapse and fall to the ground mid-air. It was paralyzed.

Adaline looked at Scatterbug who had leaped out of her arms and was now facing its pursuer head on. The Scatterbug followed up it's stun-spore attack with spring-shot, wrapping up the Fearow entirely in silk. Paris finished off the pokemon by hitting it with flame charge, sending Fearow into oblivion.

"Now Fearow won't be able to hurt anyone for a long time," Adaline stated triumphantly.

(Paris and Scatterbug):
"Thank you so much for saving me! You were totally awesome," Scatterbug said meekly.

"You were, too, it was a team effort. We make an excellent duo," Paris responded cheerfully.

(Adaline):

"You're safe now, scatterbug. You won't have to worry about those pokemon for a long time!"

In response, the Scatterbug began climbing up Adaline's leg.

"Is this your way of thanking us? Well, we'd do it again in a heartbeat, wouldn't we, Paris?"

The Fennekin nodded enthusiastically.

Scatterbug happily cooed in reply but didn't seem have any desire to leave.

"Would you perhaps like to accompany Paris and I on our journey?" Adaline queried.
"Scatter, scatter" the pokemon replied joyfully.

Adaline grabbed a pokeball from her purse, and threw it at the bug pokemon. After the pokeball rocked three times, it gave off a "ting" sound to signify that Scatterbug had been successfully caught.

"Now you just need a nickname," Adaline said, gingerly picking up the pokeball that contained her newly-caught pokemon. "I'll call you Vienna," she said. It seemed like an odd name for a small caterpillar-like pokemon, however it was fitting for an elegant Vivillon like the one that Scatterbug would become.

Turning back to Josh and Oliver, she said, "Now, let's head to Santalune before nightfall."

51336_anime_scenery_anime_girl_and_sunset.jpg

New pokemon:
latest
(Vienna, Female)

Moves: String Shot, Tackle, Stun Spore

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver whistled at Adaline's display.

"Nice work" He praised honestly. "Looks like it'll be an interesting journey"

While they kept walking, he felt like asking a question, as he pulled out a camera and took a couple pictures of the scenery.

"So, anyplace you really want to visit?" He asked, while looking around, hoping to not run into any angry Combee again.

Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

latest
(Vienna, Female)

Adaline watched as Oliver snapped a few photographs with his camera.

"If I were to travel anywhere, I'd go to Nimbasa city in the Unova region, or Jubilife in Sinnoh. I've pretty much traveled everywhere in Kalos with my family, other than Kiloude city, that is. I love travelling so much, I dream of one day visiting far away regions," Adaline said, in response to Oliver's question, her emerald eyes gleaming as she spoke.

They had been walking for quite some time now and dusk was nearly upon them. However, the lights from Santalune shone brightly in the distance, meaning that they weren't far from their destination.

"What about you?"

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Joseph Phesoj
City\route:Santalune
Badges:0
Pokemon:Froakie, Ralts

"Ralts, come out." Joe said, and ralts shot out of her ball. "Ralts I need your help. Someone stole my wallet and I need it back"

"Ralts?" She said. Suddenly her body turned blue and she floated into the air. Something hit Joe so hard he literally fell over. When he stood up his wallet fell to the ground. He grabbed it nonchalantly, looked around and when he saw nobody even noticed him, sighed in relief.

"Thanks ralts." Joe said. He rubbed ralts' head.

Ralts to froakie
"OK I am beginning to like him" Ralts said

"I told you he is great" Froakie replied.
Joe
"Return, ralts" Joe said and the red flash of the ball absorbed her. And they walked in to the resturant.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh May
004MS.png

Josh watched Oliver take pictures with his camera as he followed him and Adaline further down the route. He was impressed with how Adaline had pulled off the previous battle and secretly envied how calm she seemed to stay throughout it.

"I'd really like to catch a new Pokémon soon," he thought out loud. "Chase and I could use a new team member."

"Char!" Chase agreed happily.

"As for traveling, I'd really like to see as much of Kalos as possible. After that... I'm not sure. The world is just so big." Josh chuckled. His mind went back to the farm in Dendemille for a second, but, for once, he wasn't filled with dread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver Pines
Team: Squirtle (Male, Rafael) Taillow (Female, Aile)

Oliver had a soft smile on his face as he saw Adaline so excited and Josh looking better, but when asked about where he would like to go, he got more thoughtful about the subject.

"Well, so far I thought of getting to Shalour City, maybe Laverre, or just really enjoy Lumiose, I was rushing too much today to check out the views" Pausing for a second "Beyond that, I think Mount Coronet and Ecruteak City, but not much thought went to that" To be honest, he had thought more on what he'd like to do (mainly solve a few crimes, catching a few thieves and jamming somewhere).

While Santalune grew closer, enjoying the lights and the darkening sky. With an idea, he suddenly backed down fast, ending right behind Josh and Adeline, taking a picture of them as they turned.

"It was a good shot" He said, a bit sheepishly.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach Walker
Santalune City, Kalos
Team: Froakie & Fletchling

Adrianna Hepburn
Santalune City, Kalos
Team: Fennekin & Pidgey

"Alright, guys. Come back into your Poké Balls," Zach said as he reached for Froakie and Fletchling's Poké Balls. Adrianna did the same with her Pokémon. They didn't think it would be right for them to walk into a restaurant with Pokémon following them.

After that, Zach looked around for a good place to eat. "Hey, babe. Know any good places to eat?" He turned to Adrianna, who still looked a little grumpy from Zach's earlier encounter with Ellie. Though Zach did like Ellie, he likes Adrianna a lot more, and did feel bad.

"I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. We'll find a nice place to eat and I'll pay," Zach said as he walked over to Adrianna and put his arm around her and gave her a kiss. She didn't look even look in his direction, which annoyed Zach. "Adrianna, look at me!" She looked briefly at her boyfriend, before looking away. Though it was quick, Zach did notice that Adrianna smiled when she looked over. He grinned as he then began tickling her side from behind.

Adrianna started laughing like crazy as Zach was tickling her. "Oh my god! Please stop otherwise I think I might wet my pants!" She begged as she knelt down and crossed her legs tightly.

"Oh, uh....sorry," Zach replied quietly as he stopped tickling her, obviously not wanting his 16 year old girlfriend to have a public accident. Adrianna giggled and stood up, telling him that she was just joking. They both laughed and then grabbed each other's hands.

"Let's find a place to eat. I'm so hungry!" Adrianna exclaimed as she rubbed her stomach, as well as Zach's stomach, noting that he was probably hungry too. Zach nodded as he patted his girlfriend on the stomach.

There were a lot of buildings in Santalune City (one building of note was the gym, but it was closed). Fortunately, a restaurant named the Santalune Diner was not far from the gym, and it was also close to a hotel fittingly named Santalune Hotel. The two of them decided to eat at the diner, and then they'd rent out of a room at the hotel.

"Hi, table for two please!" Adrianna said gleefully to the waitress at the entrance when the couple walked into the restaurant.

The waitress, who's name was Becky, wore a typical black and white waitress shirt and dress and had dirty blonde hair tied back in a messy ponytail. "Follow me, lovebirds," She said as they grabbed two menus and led the two of them to an empty table, which was a booth style table. Adrianna sat on one end and Zach sat on the other end.

"So, what can I get you two lovebirds for drinks?" Becky asked, as she looked at the couple.

"Just two waters," Zach replied, first looking to Adrianna, who nodded.

"Comin' right up, cutie!" Becky winked at Zach, who blushed, as she went to go get the waters. This immediately dampened Adrianna's mood, as she looked down, not bothering to give eye contact to Zach. He sighed as he got up and moved right next to her.

"Don't worry, babe," Zach started as he put his arm around Adrianna. "Becky was just being nice. Try to cheer up." Adrianna just sighed, but she did look up at and him and forced a smile.

-----

Meanwhile, Jezebel had safely made it out of Route 4, somehow avoiding contact with the other people in the group. She was now at the outskirts of Santalune City.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh May
004MS.png

Josh was caught off guard by Oliver's impromptu photoshoot. His mouth gaped and his cheeks blushed out of surprise, but he hoped his spooked expression would not end up in the picture when it was printed. He then smiled.

"No worries," Josh said. "It's cool that you're documenting the journey to look back on in the future! Have you always been interested in photography?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
"Ironically, I am more interested in music and writing my ideas" Oliver admitted "But this trip was something important, and there are probably a lot of sights that I want to keep" Telling Rafael to turn a bit, a new picture was taken. Later, he'd get one of Aile.

He started humming as the entrance to the city came to view.

"Well, there it is" He presented "Santalune City, for you all"

Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

latest
(Vienna, Female)

Adaline blushed after realizing that Oliver had sneakily snapped a candid shot of her and Josh.

tumblr_o0n8klfexv1ssq9uio3_540.gif

"May I look at the photo," she asked politely. Oliver nodded and he walked towards her, lifting up the camera so that she could have a good view. The picture itself was stunning, the lighting was perfect, the angle, and everything about it seemed as though a professional photographer had taken it. But not only that, Adaline was pleased with how she looked in the photo. She was thoroughly impressed with Oliver's photography skills and his ability to take beautiful shots so effortlessly.

"This is amazing. Wow, you truly have a talent," she exclaimed, her emerald eyes meeting his azure blue ones. Oliver blushed a little and thanked her before they continued onward to Santalune.

Within mere minutes, they had reached the outskirts of the city. Santalune was a gorgeous city that had a unique charm of its own. The roads were entirely cobblestone and many of the buildings that lined the streets had a very traditional European architectural style. Santalune was also full of greenery and many gardens and buildings in the city were decorated with colourful flowers. This contrasted greatly with the modern concrete metropolis that Lumiose was, but like Lumiose, the city was full of quaint cafes and fashion boutiques. Adaline had visited Santalune many times, especially when she was younger and she was very familiar with the city.

"We've finally arrived," Adaline gushed. It was perfect timing, the sky was now a dark shade of blue and the sun had completely set. Adaline was rather tiresome from being on her feet all day and was looking forward to unwinding. Upon seeing one of her favourite cafes, La Comete, she approached it. "I'm going to grab a tea quickly", she said to Josh and Oliver before entering the cafe.

A red-haired girl stood behind the counter, her face was dotted with freckles and she had a warm smile plastered to her face. When she saw Adaline approaching the counter, she greeted her enthusiastically. "Hi, welcome to La Comete! My name is Macy, what can I get for you today?" Adaline returned the girl's kind smile before placing her order. "I'll have a London Fog, please and thank you. Oh, and maybe three cream-filled biscuits as well!" Macy nodded, scribbling down her order on a notepad. "Coming right up!"

A few minutes later, Adaline got her drink and delicacies, giving Macy a tip. "Thank you so much, miss," the redhead exclaimed. "Of course," was Adaline's response, smiling at the girl before exiting the cafe. Approaching Oliver and Josh who were waiting outside for her, she held up her bag of biscuits.

"I bought you two some biscuits, I thought you might be hungry after all that walking we did," she said, handing them both biscuits. They decided to sit outside at a table and ate quickly, before they headed to a hotel where they would spend the night.

Last edited:
Back