• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Beta 2.0 is out.

titlescreen.png

beta2screenshotfisnished.png

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Is Physical/Special split in game? Also, how do you get Mega Stones?

Physical/Special split isn't available yet, Mega Stone is a prize of Battle Tower 100, Snowflakes City (gym8), which is only available in beta 3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
hey awesome game i wanted to know if theres something to do in moon village (something of the story, i know you can buy some things)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Moon village sells all stone, and there is a mini safari ice field there. That s all. You can continue explore route9, there is a electric lab there. You may find something cool

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
-Some pokemon doesn't have correct base data (again, correct in future)Fixed in beta 2.0
Hi, just letting you know that some of the starters still have wrong type (Tepig, Turtwig) or ability (Fennekin). [beta 2]

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
This looks pretty interesting. My biggest complaint from the screenshots though is the portraits... Almost none of them keep a consistent style in terms of art, so it just ends up looking strange.
The protagonist has a portrait from HGSS as does Lance, but Nurse Joy just has a cropped version of her BW Anime artwork, and the other new characters just have some random anime artwork that doesn't match the spriting style of the Pokemon games or the artistic style of the Pokemon anime.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
When you fight Team Rocket in the bank, their Pokemon have wrong moves.
Greninja, Delphox and Pachirisu have wrong type.
If you play "follow the Pikachu", and your party is full, they send Eevee to the pc, but you wont get it, then, if you try to play again, the npc says that you need to get your reward, but you cant interact with the npc that gives you the rewards.
Where do you get a Coin Case?(nvm, just got it)

Last edited:
Years
Hello... I really like this game I hope u continue this game... By the way I have some questions about this game... I hope u answer this it's ok for me... if u can't answer the other questions I ask... I just wanted to know this game better... ^^
Questions:
1. may I ask if I can go to Snowflake City in beta 2?...
2. In the end of the game who create and other who help this game... I was surprised because I'm thinking if it's the end of beta 2 or not... I wanted to know if it's only the end of beta 2 or not?...
3.I wanted to ask if I changed my gender to male is Isaac still the one who dies in the gigal cave or not... because I play a female so Isaac who died in the gigal cave...
4. Do u still gonna continue this game?... I hope u do... because this is the best game I ever played to all pokemon rom hacks i ever played...

I'm sorry if my English is bad... but I hope u understand my questions... Thank U that u create this game... I'm really addicted to this game... ????

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Hello... I really like this game I hope u continue this game... By the way I have some questions about this game... I hope u answer this it's ok for me... if u can't answer the other questions I ask... I just wanted to know this game better... ^^
Questions:
1. may I ask if I can go to Snowflake City in beta 2?...
2. In the end of the game who create and other who help this game... I was surprised because I'm thinking if it's the end of beta 2 or not... I wanted to know if it's only the end of beta 2 or not?...
3.I wanted to ask if I changed my gender to male is Isaac still the one who dies in the gigal cave or not... because I play a female so Isaac who died in the gigal cave...
4. Do u still gonna continue this game?... I hope u do... because this is the best game I ever played to all pokemon rom hacks i ever played...

I'm sorry if my English is bad... but I hope u understand my questions... Thank U that u create this game... I'm really addicted to this game... 😊

Im happy that someone enjoy this game. ☺. Dark realm is not dead, i ll continue it

1. Snowflakes city is the final city, where tower 100 takes place. It will be available in beta3, not in beta2, sadly

2. I made the credit ending for the fist ending of story :) and that s the ending of beta2, too. There will be another final ending credit, in beta3, i guest

3. If you play as male, so Iris is the one who died in gigal cave

4. Yes i ll continue it

game is awesome how far beta 2 go to? how do get Gallade?

About 2 hours base on how you play XD. Actually no new gym in beta2, just story

Gallade envolves by dawnstone. You can buy it in moon village, or happy house in route6

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
Everytime I play this rom hack, it makes me remember SAO and Accel World. BTW, the story of this hack is very interesting and the tiles are cool too... Oh wait! Of course almost every part of this game are awesome too.

Back