• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Legendary Music in a wild battle?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Here's my script. (XSE) Everything functions perfect except I'd the battle music is just like a regular pokemon battle. I want the music to be the same as the wild Regirock, Regice, Registeel music. I've done it before in pksv... I just forgot how. Any help?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I figured it out. For reference, here is my fixed script.

Spoiler:

Only problem with this is that the overworld sprite disappears slightly before the battle begins, but it doesn't look that bad and it's hardly noticeable.
1%202_zpsn0aniof9.png

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
please dont necro a post that is a year old if you can help it also ho-Oh's theme isnt in any gen 3 game so not really there is the roaming legendaries from gen 2 in fr/lf/em as well as other tracks from gen 2

also pksv sucks i wouldnt recommend using it

Back