• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge: PokéCommunity Brawl

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 14, 2020
Who on PokéCommunity are you most likely to fight with? I'm not talking verbally, I mean a real scrap. Who would you like to fight with? Do you think they would like to fight you? Who would WIN?

(don't post people you actually hate tho that's not cool 😔)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Castform because we're always saying 'fight me' .... over pokemon battling...

how different could a real life fight be it's not like I'm a foot shorter and have no upper arm strength... I'd win without even breaking a sweat

Years
We should have like a PC Tekken tournament here - seems like a lot of people need to bust off some steam.

At any rate I'll fight you all and win.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I am empowered by Absolut and anentire bowl of punxj and can fight anyone...you WILL fear the drunken master... Jar Jar Binkx

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Me and Harry in an actual fistfight. He won't stand a chance. Afterwards, we'll shrug it off and have beers. Cheers!

Sirfetch’d

I'd beat the shit out of the person who stole chase

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Who on PokéCommunity are you most likely to fight with? I'm not talking verbally, I mean a real scrap. Who would you like to fight with? Do you think they would like to fight you? Who would WIN?

(don't post people you actually hate tho that's not cool 😔)

You and I would win.

Years
I'm a uroboros of hatred and aggression, so I hereby challenge everybody. At once.

The fact that I don't know a single soul properly has absolutely nothing to do with my lack of specifications. But I suppose I elect PageEmperor for a flogging! For the rights to appropriate his signature, of course.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
whoever took the username luke fon fabre you're going down. (nick, I believe)

same goes for whoever took litwick, i'd fight them too

i'm sure neither would say yes, and i'd lose in a physical fight tbh i'm not really built to scrap

Back