• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] October's Curse Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello all, this is my first time at this forum and I think my running blog fits here. It is based off of a challenge I am currently doing in the challenges section, and the overview is that I get a curse, or hindrance in the game, for each badge I acquire. It's pretty fun, you should check it out.
Anyways, I'm not here for advertising pokemon challenges, I'm here to share my story with you all! I'm not very experienced with this type of thing, so please hang with me if it seems redundant/too long. I have a knack for writing more than needed...
The blog can be found here and I hope you enjoy it! I have and will put a lot of effort into it, so if you like it check back when it gets updated. It's set in pokemon blue and follows the story of a quirky trainer (he gets especially quirky in part 2... it's not like I named my pokemon Moonshine, he did!! I swear!) named October. I am writing it as I play through, and the Mansion Extravaganza challenge rules apply to it. I'm adding some extra oomph to it to not make it a generic recap of what I have done, it's actually quite far from what you have come to expect from a pokemon Blue playthrough. Anyways, enough of my ranting. Please post feedback if you took time out to read my story, and I hope you all do well in writing your own!

Bay

Years
Hi there, and welcome to the fanfic section! So, while novelizations of Pokemon challenges is totally fine here, I'm going to have to close this due to you linking your fiction from another source (even if it's a PC blog) instead of posting your story in this thread, which is against the rules. You're more than welcome to create a new thread and copy/paste the story from your blog, though! If you have any questions or you still have trouble understanding what's appropriate posting here, don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back