• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I had a bad day at work so I bought McDonalds so I wouldn't have to cook when I got home lol

sorry your day sucked :c

My last purchase was GROCERIES! Prior to that, though, it was a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. He said he wanted one of those vinyl cutters..so I got him one.

Years
  • A green skull medallion to match the colour of my skin after drinking too much tea.
  • The first Artemis Fowl book.
  • A book entitled Star Wars: The Mandalorian Armor

That's me done for Christmas, though I wouldn't mind a frumious Bandersnatch.

Years
Some black label liquor thing bc thats the only acceptable gift for my stepdad

No idea what it is i just asked the person whats good and they said black label

Years
I went on a little shopping spree which is very unlike me. Got some nice new shirts and a new pair of trousers on a clearance sale.

Years
I've bought a bamboo toothbrush on Amazon recently! The reason for such purchase is that I'm trying to reduce the usage of plastic just not to pollute our planet. I've already stopped using plastic bags and buying bottled water. Maybe it's silly to think that I'm making the environment better but it's at least something...
91WUXb9hv8L._SX522_.jpg

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
With the gift cards I got for Christmas, I bought...

The complete Mission Impossible movie series on BluRay.
The complete Hannibal TV series on BluRay.
The Cars remastered albums.
Greta Van Fleet's latest album.
The Women Who Lived Doctor Who book.

MotionBlack

Heart-eartH
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2019
Some Mitchum deodorant. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the roll-on to go with it, so I chucked it away. A pretty poor decision on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back