• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Eon Version

Years
Ehm... inconsistent? o_O;

Haha~ Yeah, I saw that too. I assumed it was just a typo, getting something confused, or perhaps due to a revision of the story where the ages of the hero were different.

This looks interesting! :D

Though, the face on Fishle(btw, it's "Drizzle" n_n) looks kinda weird.
I really like Leacon, but... I love fluffeh. I'll have to have two games going, so I can try Scorbur out as well!

And if you're asking for thoughts on the names as well, Pokemon names tend to be a little more phonetic(isn't it funny how that word isn't itself spelled phonetically?) so maybe "Fishell"? ... Though, then people may complain it has shell in its name and no shell in the sprite |D Fishel?

I think Scorbur works well because it also could look a little like a fluffy prickle, which I think is called a bur?

I really don't get the bacon connection with Leacon, though xD I guess it has something more to do with one of it's evolutions?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Haha~ Yeah, I saw that too. I assumed it was just a typo, getting something confused, or perhaps due to a revision of the story where the ages of the hero were different.

This looks interesting! :D

Though, the face on Fishle(btw, it's "Drizzle" n_n) looks kinda weird.
I really like Leacon, but... I love fluffeh. I'll have to have two games going, so I can try Scorbur out as well!

And if you're asking for thoughts on the names as well, Pokemon names tend to be a little more phonetic(isn't it funny how that word isn't itself spelled phonetically?) so maybe "Fishell"? ... Though, then people may complain it has shell in its name and no shell in the sprite |D Fishel?

I think Scorbur works well because it also could look a little like a fluffy prickle, which I think is called a bur?

I really don't get the bacon connection with Leacon, though xD I guess it has something more to do with one of it's evolutions?

Leacon is mixed with Leaf and Bacon because it is a pig. :I

Years
I really like the fight screens and the menu and such, and the fact that it is just quite different to most pokemon games...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Thank you very much! :3

poor_man_by_nintendork15-d5qrev7.png

Oh dear...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
time_for_some_gen_6_in_here__by_nintendork15-d5qutod.png

You saw it here first.
Since no Moveset has been released, I'll have to make my own for now.
And no evoloutions till they are released.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Not much to update:
I don't wanna show any screenshots, I'm busy making tiles and things look a mess at the moment.
But I do have a night time theme ready:
http://youtu.be/miyFv7fSLHg

It'll play in towns and Cities at night.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It's funny, because it's a rearrangment of Geothermal from Cave Story.

wow, I can't believe you make your own music (sort of)
I wish i could hahaha, I have no idea how to, all i can do is make neat tiles, nothing fancy, but you can do like, a little of EVERYTHING! good work!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I am doing my own tiles too:
7eR1A.jpg

I love it, I found a neat little thing, I noticed you used that dirt tile near the top, just yesterday i made an auto tile of it, and them changed it to a more "sand patch" i think it was from RPG maker, but I changed it to the dirt, if you want it you can use it hahaha

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Update:
xhlEg.jpg

You can choose which character you look like.
For now it's only Red and Brendan, I may add Gold and Lucas soon.

I love it, I found a neat little thing, I noticed you used that dirt tile near the top, just yesterday i made an auto tile of it, and them changed it to a more "sand patch" i think it was from RPG maker, but I changed it to the dirt, if you want it you can use it hahaha

Nah, I'm good with for tiles.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
thats awesome, I love the idea of changing clothes, perhaps you can have them use BP, and you can buy new outfits

I was gonna have it like this:
You choose a color for each piece of clothing.
Red, Blue, Green, Yellow
for,
Hats, Shirt, Trousers and Shoes.

You choose at the start, but to change you have to go to Sky Dale city
I can easy sprite an OC then change the colours.

Back