• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Sapphire: Aww, alright.

@WestsideConnection: Yeah! Go ahead.

@Everyone: PTA's IC has passed the 100,000 views mark~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm not sure what to do or where to go now. Anyone want to go to some place and, uh, do something?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
My name sake character, Lincoln West, is currently heading towards the mountains to try and catch a Geodude. You're very welcome to join him, if you can think of a reason for your character to go to that region.

Years
My character just watched the gyrados battle, If you want me to follow you. We can think up a reason to go to the mountains with Lincoln. My character doesn't have any set plans otherwise.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
My name sake character, Lincoln West, is currently heading towards the mountains to try and catch a Geodude. You're very welcome to join him, if you can think of a reason for your character to go to that region.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

My character just watched the gyrados battle, If you want me to follow you. We can think up a reason to go to the mountains with Lincoln. My character doesn't have any set plans otherwise.
The battle with my Gyarados or another one? *skims IC*

If y'all are in the mountains, you could encounter Rory as he is coming down the Mountain.
How many players can interact at one time? :D MMORPG TIME nah

Years
Yours, in front of the pokemon center in oak town, not the second one alone. Sorry I probally should have made that clear. Only if you want to though.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@MF: charged meant he was charging power. Flame ace is so strong it takes time to charge up like solarbeam. When he does it Raizer jumps into the air and crashes back down like a meteor.

yeah I hadn't attacked yet.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Well, I'm heading to the academy. I am just going to get the dorm jacket but idk. I could always get it from an NPC. Or Gary. Or even from anyone who is in the vicinity... I'm from the Raikou Dorm so for those who are interested, you can meet me, and help me get my dorm jacket? If not, well... NPC is also good... =3

Dawn

Years
Careful about putting too many characters in one place guys. That's a recipe for getting RP locked whilst waiting for someone to post. x3

Regardless, Olivia and Kenshin are currently wandering around the plains, and will be for at least a short while longer.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just wanted to let everyone know, I'll be gone for awhile tomorrow, I'm dressing up and going to a medieval event tomorrow

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Oh yes, that reminds me. Next week, I will be without internet access from Tuesday to Thursday.

And hmm.. what will Rory's next Pokemon be?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:D Well since we're all saying we'll be busy, I'm going to be busy at work tomorrow! Second week on the job at Golf N' Stuff!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Aw... Sorry to hear that Princess Sapphire. Sorry to see you go.

... And now I have a Brian I'm not sure what to do with. Maybe get started on something I've had planning for a few days.

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: Hmm... The sky's the limit!

...*Cough* If you didn't get it, disregard me. I'm just being a dork again. ;o

Anyway, I've chosen a target to throw my Rocket Spy at. Standing by~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I might actually be a bit distant over the next week(s). My finals are here and I have to pass them. I still have time to log onto PC and post here and there, but for PTA I feel that I need to put some energy into coming up with a new adventure or something for Xylo, and I don't have that energy to spare right now. I'll post when I feel I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back