• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Tapan681

RiverDream
Years
They're not different stories nor continuing chapters, Beta 13 follows the restart of this project started back in the Beta 12. Basically, it's the same plot (the Pokémon Adventures Manga's), but the tiles were changed, the conversations are a little bit more fledged-out and there's new content not available in the Beta 11.
It ends when you win the Kanto Region Pokémon League.

Do keep in mind if you intend to start a new savefile now, that you will have to start anew for the Beta 14 (which will include the Orange Islands and will be released in 2 or more parts) because the bag is going to be expanded and that automatically breaks previous savefiles.

ON:
BETA_14_02.png
BETA_14_07.png

BETA_14_12.png
BETA_14_26.png

Thank you for such detailed explanation !!! I am gonna play beta 11 again and complete all available regions till beta 14 is released !!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
Hello dear community,

I'm very new here and started playing Red Chapter a couple of days ago. I am kinda desperate, because it has been the 3rd time the game glitched in some way and everytime after a special cutscene.

Well I hope you can help me. I am playing on beta 13 and on my!boy 1.8.0 on android.

Everytime I beat the firebird (forgot its name in english) the second time and the cutscene with Sabrina, Koga and Surge shows up it happens. Because exactly right after the cutscene it throws me im Blue's sprite right in front of the officer between saffron city and route 5. From this point I can enter saffron city, but it freezes as soon as I talk to Delia. And if I don't enter saffron city, later on, when we should meet green and blue in front of saffron city, they won't show up. And it doesn't have to do with the 2nd blue's chapter, because I don't even get there.

I know this was pretty precisely explained, but I want to describe it to you prolerly, so maybe I can get a decent answer which could possible help me, because I don't know what to do anymore and restarting the 4th time is not worth it anymore...

Well, I hope someone of you guys might be able to help me, thank you so much already for the answers!

Arun kapil

Arceus
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2022
Hello dear community,

I'm very new here and started playing Red Chapter a couple of days ago. I am kinda desperate, because it has been the 3rd time the game glitched in some way and everytime after a special cutscene.

Well I hope you can help me. I am playing on beta 13 and on my!boy 1.8.0 on android.

Everytime I beat the firebird (forgot its name in english) the second time and the cutscene with Sabrina, Koga and Surge shows up it happens. Because exactly right after the cutscene it throws me im Blue's sprite right in front of the officer between saffron city and route 5. From this point I can enter saffron city, but it freezes as soon as I talk to Delia. And if I don't enter saffron city, later on, when we should meet green and blue in front of saffron city, they won't show up. And it doesn't have to do with the 2nd blue's chapter, because I don't even get there.

I know this was pretty precisely explained, but I want to describe it to you prolerly, so maybe I can get a decent answer which could possible help me, because I don't know what to do anymore and restarting the 4th time is not worth it anymore...

Well, I hope someone of you guys might be able to help me, thank you so much already for the answers!
Are you playing latest part 2 with new save file?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
Will there be primal Xerneas and Yvelta ?
And are you planning to the new Mega Evelutions of Generation 8

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How Obtain "VoltorbGun"?
It's not obtainable, as far as I know. There is a scientist in Silph Company, but I think Aethestode forgot to implement his script correctly, so he doesn't work like he should.
How Obtain ROck Smash?
Yellow's Parents will give it to you in Viridian City after the events in Pallet Town, Silph Company, Cerulean Cave and Viridian Forest.

ON:
BETA_14_01.png
BETA_14_07.png
BETA_14_25.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 22, 2021
Hi I kind of have a dilemma trying to evolve my sarapi. I guess you could say Im not the brightest person around because I leveled my sarapi up to level 67 trying to evolve it, but I have no idea how to actually evolve this thing. Anyway if someone could save me some pain and just let me know how to evolve a sarapi it would be much appreciated

Thank you

edit

Was having lag and internet problems and also new to the site very sorry for spamming this message

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 22, 2021
Although i dont know exactly what version this is (i downloaded it in late November this year) I should probably mention a bug that I have encountered:

Assuming you have already completed the dead pikachu chapter relating to Lt Surge, if you go back into the gym you will see a yellow haired person (presumably Lt Surge) wandering around. If you try and talk to this man, the game will freeze and become unplayable without returning to a previous save. I have seen this after restarting the game (as in from the start) too. I don't know if there have been updates since this version but it seemed pretty relevant to point out. If it helps I can say my file has a file and ROM size of 32 MB. I don't how useful this actually is but I hope it was atleast mentioning on the chat

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Flamey Grimer Can Evolve?
Same With Nurse Chansey
How?
Blazing Grimer is supposed to evolve, but it doesn't. I think Aethestode forgot to link Blazing Muk to it. The issue might be fixed for the Beta 14.
I don't think Nurse Chansey can, but you can always try raising its happiness to 220 points and then leveling it up once. That's how regular Chansey evolves.
Hi I kind of have a dilemma trying to evolve my sarapi. I guess you could say Im not the brightest person around because I leveled my sarapi up to level 67 trying to evolve it, but I have no idea how to actually evolve this thing. Anyway if someone could save me some pain and just let me know how to evolve a sarapi it would be much appreciated
Sarapi does not evolve.
Assuming you have already completed the dead pikachu chapter relating to Lt Surge, if you go back into the gym you will see a yellow haired person (presumably Lt Surge) wandering around. If you try and talk to this man, the game will freeze and become unplayable without returning to a previous save. I have seen this after restarting the game (as in from the start) too. I don't know if there have been updates since this version but it seemed pretty relevant to point out. If it helps I can say my file has a file and ROM size of 32 MB. I don't how useful this actually is but I hope it was atleast mentioning on the chat
Make sure that you're playing the latest version of the game before reporting a bug, please.
It is the Beta 13 Part 2F and you can find the download to its patch in the main post.

ON:
BETA_14_39.png
BETA_14_40.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 13, 2020
I have not tested this out myself but the glitch where your pokemon turns into bad egg during silph co. Events a youtuber named hero voltsy did a walkthrough on beta 13 part 2f..he said that after play blue chapter whdn you get hold of your player(red) go directly to the pokemon center and heal twice and it will be solved.and his game was working correctly too.Lunos please test this method.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I have not tested this out myself but the glitch where your pokemon turns into bad egg during silph co. Events a youtuber named hero voltsy did a walkthrough on beta 13 part 2f..he said that after play blue chapter whdn you get hold of your player(red) go directly to the pokemon center and heal twice and it will be solved.and his game was working correctly too.Lunos please test this method.
As it's been said many times in the last 20 pages or so, Blue's Tale 2 doesn't work in a variety of emulators for whatever reason, avoid it.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
OK

So i just saw this and

image.png

And i think you have change it to Mature or Teens since there are blood (Like the Steve severed) head, swearing and other adult themes

Also

Warning: Support for cheats is not offered, if you decide to use them, you're on your own.

So no wonder you don't reply to my comments, very well, i only will use cheats on Eevees and Evol Coral then (if i can find them)

Take care and keep up the good work guys!

Back