• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
General Rules!! Please read these before you post in my shop.

1. Please be nice and respectful.
2. Follow all PC rules and regulations.
3. Be patient!!! I work full-time and doing night schooling so it might take me a day or two to reply. Please PM me after a week of not replying to you to ask about your request. Anyone PMing me before a week will not have their order filled.
4. If I trade you something that turns out to be a hack I will refund you your pokemon without question. However, we can exchange the hack pokemon for something from my shop.
5. I can't think of anything else. Have Fun!

Competitive Pokemon
In the spoilers you will find both my Shiny and Non-Shiny Pokemon. Just a note that this list in not 100% accurate (but probably really close to 100%) as I have added and removed pokemon for various reasons. Please ask about a specific pokemon you see here as I may have an another version not listed here (ability, nature, shininess, etc.).

Shiny Competitive
Spoiler:

Competitive Non-Shiny
Spoiler:

Breeding Section
Please see the spoiler for the template. If I have forgotten something please include it with your request. Also, the more complicated your request the longer it will take.
Spoiler:

Wanted:
- Competitive Pokémon who are battle ready. Emphasis on Gen 7 pokemon.
- Or anything else! I am pretty reasonable guy or really generous!

Thanks for shopping!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
im interested in the gible im not exactly sure what you are looking for but i got some 4-5 iv froakie's and some competitive pokemon im willing to trade

Years
Would you consider this three for one:

Your
Chansey
Dratini
Slowpoke

My
6 IV Ditto
Mold Breaker Drilbur

If not I can add a third

I would be willing to do my chansey, dratini, and slowpoke for the 6 IV ditto and Mold breaker drilbur (would like a female one). For the third pokemon if you wouldn't mind trading a pokemon with its hidden ability (nature and IV's not important) thats not on my list or if you don't have one then maybe a high IV'd male pokmon with a crappy nature and ability. If this is okay with you then just reply to this message and we can work out a time for a trade.

Thanks

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
Years
I would be willing to do my chansey, dratini, and slowpoke for the 6 IV ditto and Mold breaker drilbur (would like a female one). For the third pokemon if you wouldn't mind trading a pokemon with its hidden ability (nature and IV's not important) thats not on my list or if you don't have one then maybe a high IV'd male pokmon with a crappy nature and ability. If this is okay with you then just reply to this message and we can work out a time for a trade.

Thanks

That sounds reasonable.. I'm available now and most of today if you are. If not what's a good time for you?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hi :) I would like a meditite, electrike and/or bunneary

I have some HA pokemon, some eith egg moves, and I can make you a drilbur with mold breaker. I can send you a private message when I have my nintendoDS of the list of pokemon I have :)

Years
Hi :) I would like a meditite, electrike and/or bunneary

I have some HA pokemon, some eith egg moves, and I can make you a drilbur with mold breaker. I can send you a private message when I have my nintendoDS of the list of pokemon I have :)

I can make all 3 available for trade if you want them all. For the electrike, do you want HP Ice? And I can always use pokemon with their HA not on my list, but however I don't need the drilbur as I just acquired one. I look forward to your message.

Thanks

Years
Added new pokemon to the shop. As well as updated my current wants. Feel free to leave a reply if you have any questions about what you see here. I am willing to change the nature of the pokemon, IV spread, or add egg moves to any pokemon you see here.

Thanks

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Hey!
I'm interested in your:
- Vulpix: 31/x/31/31/31/31
o Drought
o Timid or Modest
o Hex, hypnosis, extrasensory
Timid!

- Beldum: 31/31/31/x/31/31
o Adamant or Jolly
Adamant!

- Absol: 31/31/31/x/31/31
o Jolly
o Play Rough

I have on offer:
5iv Perfect Timid Gastly with Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch and Perish Song
Female 5iv Careful Shuckle HA (-Speed)
Male 6iv Modest Snorunt HA with Spikes
Female 5iv Adamant Growlithe in a love ball with morning sun, crunch, flare blitz and close combat (-sp Def or -hp)

Let me know if you are interested
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back