• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
May I adopt the sixth Bulbasaur please? I'm trying to get like, all of the starters from that Gen. Cause they are sooo CUTE! I'll trade my Mime Jr.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Ok! Bulbasaur is currently at Lv.12 with 44 Exp. Points till next level. And Charmeleon is at Lv. 16 with 73 Exp. Points till next level. They say hi!

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
No I do. :P I wait until they are at the second evolution. That's right! I now welcome, Ivysaur! So, can I have your first Squirtle, please?

rippedupmemories

Team Cool Kids
Years
Hello, uhh, My cousin breed Cyndaquil & I breed Totodile if you want some(:
If I can, I'd like any of them left my friend code is 3483 1334 2773. Heartgold.
Thanks! :) If interested in Cyndaquil, or Totodile, just message me your FC and I"ll get back to ya :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2017
I'll take any Torchic you give me. My FC is 4728 6770 1240 and the name is Damon

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2017
Okay, I'm on and ready. Respond once youre there. :cheeky:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
SHINY TREECKO GIVEAWAY!

ShinyTreecko.jpg

The first one to answer the question below will get the shiny Treecko :D

But you gotta PM me your Gen IV FC. Even if you got the correct answer and you didn't PM me your FC, you won't get the Pokemon.

If Ash came earlier to professor Oak's lab, which Pokemon he would of had instead of Pikachu?

Back