• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanto Black 2.08 (Sevii Islands Expansion)

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
Alright, I've been willing to try out this hack for a while, can someone please tell me where can I find the move tutor who teaches the elemental punches in this game?

They're in Rainbow Isle. It can be accessed after buying a pass from the guy with a unique overworld inside the Game Freak building in Celadon City.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2020
Recently downloaded your hack and im liking it a lot. Great work with it. Just wanted to know if the game can be played up to the very end without encountering any game breaking bugs. Are you still gonna work on this? :) hope that emerald hack is doing well btw :)

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
Recently downloaded your hack and im liking it a lot. Great work with it. Just wanted to know if the game can be played up to the very end without encountering any game breaking bugs. Are you still gonna work on this? :) hope that emerald hack is doing well btw :)

Awesome, thanks! If there are game-breaking bugs, it should be very few. Since the last release, I've received virtually no reports of game-breaking bugs, so it should be safe. :P

I might work on this again. As last time, all of my hacking time has been dedicated to my Emearld hack, which is progressing pretty well, albeit slowly. ^^

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
When I use the mastercard in Rainbow isle, the merchant outside of the building works, but the merchants inside the building doesn't allow me to buy anything...

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
I don't really know where unknown dungeon is. Can you give a hint? By the way mystery man, I love your game!
Its amazing

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2020
Noticed a couple of things. When Brock's Carbink uses Stealth Rock and I switch, the text says "Pointed stones dug into Foe Carbink". Also, why does Gourgeist have Flash Fire? I dont recall it ever having that ability. Will update once I spot more :)

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
Regarding the Emerald hack,
NTdYXsh.png
1QTuASl.png
yKJafUA.png

AX7rBH1.png
1s1kacj.png
DDV587Q.png

Noticed a couple of things. When Brock's Carbink uses Stealth Rock and I switch, the text says "Pointed stones dug into Foe Carbink". Also, why does Gourgeist have Flash Fire? I dont recall it ever having that ability. Will update once I spot more :)

Some Pokemon have different abilities either because the ability they have in the official games is not implemented yet or to make them more usable (although in these cases, it's only the secondary ability that is tinkered with.)

I don't really know where unknown dungeon is. Can you give a hint? By the way mystery man, I love your game!
Its amazing

My apologies, it's been changed to Cerulean Cave. :P

When I use the mastercard in Rainbow isle, the merchant outside of the building works, but the merchants inside the building doesn't allow me to buy anything...

Weird. I'll look into this one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2020
I believe those are really vanilla emerald tiles. Question, where do I find a Skrelp? :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2020
I found a big abuse on Talonflame and its hidden ability Gale Wings. Having it learn Fly makes it untouchable against pokemon that are faster than it. Of course, the hidden abilities I assume are difficult to acquire, but nevertheless I got a Fletchling from a wonder egg and it had its hidden ability. Not game breaking but very abusive.

Last edited:

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
Sorry for the late reply. Here you are:
You can get an Eevee from a gentlemen in Five Island. He is in the route to the north of the settlement; go left to find the islet with him.
Terrakion is in Victory Road, middle floor.
Cerulean Cave should open up after the Elite Four rematches.
For anyone who is having trouble with the braille puzzle in Altering Cave:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
I can't get a leavany can someone help me
do I just train it and when its happy enough, then it evolves?

Back