• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Anyone wanna do a 6 on 6? My Team still isn't "fixed" yet. So...how about just for fun...?
Seriously ANY OF YOU, HAVE STEAM?

damion

Dragon Trainer
Years
i know i just started here but im going to be gone for a few days if not a week.... just got some bad news and im not myself (i would like to battle when i get back)

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Anyone wanna battle with me? It can be for fun or for my badge. If the answer is yes, I'll be waiting in the wifi room.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Ya I think I may make Charmander an addition to my team. I want a Modest one. What inspired me was that Scene in the Entei film, where Ash was riding on his Charizard, and having a super epic fight with the Entei conjured up by the Unknown...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ya I think I may make Charmander an addition to my team. I want a Modest one. What inspired me was that Scene in the Entei film, where Ash was riding on his Charizard, and having a super epic fight with the Entei conjured up by the Unknown...
I haven't seen that movie since it came out xD, might go watch it now.

Years
v. Jango/vsJester
Defended my gym 5-0.

GG. Though I'd suggest putting more EV's in your Deoxys SpD. You can get sweeped pretty easily by a speedy Special Sweeper.

Years
I now hate Starmie's (damn that ice beam is tough)

Starmie is awesome. Good speed, good special atk and has access to rapid spin. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. Plus you *are* the Psychic leader. :)

Use a Power item? (I think it's Belt for SpD.) It's not perfect, but it considerably speeds the process.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Starmie is awesome. Good speed, good special atk and has access to rapid spin. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. Plus you *are* the Psychic leader. :)

Use a Power item? (I think it's Belt for SpD.) It's not perfect, but it considerably speeds the process.

Starmie's a Psychic type *goes to google and checks* i can't beileve that i never knew that.

Hmmm ok off to the battle subway with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back