• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Dubtrack Room

Bay

Years
The past few sessions were fun! Really enjoyed the various music showcased, from the normal genres to foreign songs, musicals (mostly me with Hamilton, lol), and Homestuck. Looking forward to more sessions!

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I finally managed to get in on a session last night and it was a ton of fun, can't wait to get back in one again!

Reactions: Bay

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the fun, guys! I'll make sure to try my best to contribute to future sessions.

Years
Just so you guys know, we'll be having two themed sessions the coming Sunday. Information will be posted in the Bulletin Board at some stage this week.

Years
Our first group of themed sessions has been scheduled (More info here).

If any of you guys have ideas for future themes you'd like to see pop up, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll add your ideas to the list.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Most of the music I like isn't from my country xD I should shove on some One Direction for sh*ts an' giggles.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I want to join you guys one day! It look like I can't be here at the same time of you hehe but today I can! A bit afraid you won't like my music too x.x

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I thought I could make it to the second session but I can't. It was fun last night though thanks everyone!

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hi guys!

I want to listen to some study music, I need motivation! Mostly VGM ;)

I am in the room, come and see me! :D

Back