• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Dang, I'm losing my voice. I hope I don't have the flu again.....(I've already had it 3 times in the last 2 years.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I haven't been sick in ages. ...Well, sick enough to stay home from school, haha. I had a perfect attendance record last year o3o

Winneon

Years

Man, I try to get a perfect attendance record every year, but something always pops up and I'm always at least absent one of the school days.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I can usually manage to stay in school even when I do get a little sick. Sometimes a week of laying in bed can be soothing, though.

Until you realise you've got ten days worth of homework to do.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

>missed 45 days his Sophomore year of High School
>somehow managed to pass everything with A's and B's and one C
>doesn't care about attendance in HS

My thoughts are: if you do the work and can understand and learn even when ya miss, you're fine. Not saying you should pull a Sophomore me, buuuut yah. :V

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It wasn't by choice, though. I was a very sickly High Schooler :X

Winneon

Years

:shocked: This thread has been dead for 2 hours exactly?! That MUST be a new record!!!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

/thread killer extraordinaire ;x

Eh. I am le tired. Thinking Imma head to bed soon. Idk though ):

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Only one more achievement to get on Assassin's Creed now. "Insert evil smile here."

Oh and kicked the **** out of my friend's team in a few battles yesterday, Groudon + Reshiram is so freaking broken but hey he did wanna fight with legendaries now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back