• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I unfortunately, am unable to join with you all on Community Day, as my interest in Pokémon is on a sharp decline...

Years
I unfortunately, am unable to join with you all on Community Day, as my interest in Pokémon is on a sharp decline...

You actually don't need to battle on Community Day, even participating in just the chat will earn you an emblem for participating. I mostly chat more than battle when it comes to the server so you're not alone.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Sorry guys, I can't come to the event. I'll be at a friend's birthday party and then going to Church for Easter :3 I hope you all have fun though!

What's everyone else doing for Easter? Do you celebrate it? :3 Any plans you want to share?

Years
What's everyone else doing for Easter? Do you celebrate it? :3 Any plans you want to share?

I plan on you know, still browsing PC and hanging out on the Battle Server. I will be celebrating at home like I usually have in the past. So yeah, not going away or anything.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am working, woohoo! Then probably going to do an egg hunt at home with my son.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So, does anyone use the legacy postbit with the avatars and information to the left? I just changed to it and boy is it odd, but I think I kind of like it, lmao. Just will take some getting used to!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Mine is red in legacy, but everyone else's is black. How strange.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always thought you did that intentionally when you did the code for your usertitle like some mods do.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Maybe it's because the last part of my usertitle is that color red. And Alexia's is blue. Interesting. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Some kind of sketchy code in it maybe? Maybe someone just forgot to close a tag.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Ah well, I'm not sure I want to get it fixed. xD I like it :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I figured it was intentional just because I saw other people do it XD And now that I think about it maybe theirs wasn't intentional either???

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm pretty sure it's not intentional. It's just something with the custom user titles that is wonky and it changes the postbit information in legacy style. Alexia's matches the last color in her user title as well. :3 It goes with my theme. Now only to become a Staff Admin. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back