• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sun] Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging 3DS ROM Hacks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone help me patch the nova sun game?
I got the decrypted rom version 1.2, but I cannot use any patch option
Please help, I need to patch it to play on Citra
lyfz5um.png

CovIOHo.png

plBNuan.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
Can anyone help me patch the nova sun game?
I got the decrypted rom version 1.2, but I cannot use any patch option
Please help, I need to patch it to play on Citra
lyfz5um.png

CovIOHo.png

plBNuan.png

Put the files directly in a folder on your C drive, with no spaces in its name.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
ooh! I can't wait for the release of SuperNova Sun and Penumbra Moon - and if it's alright... with the mods and all can you also include a Shadow Lugia. ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
ooh! I can't wait for the release of SuperNova Sun and Penumbra Moon - and if it's alright... with the mods and all can you also include a Shadow Lugia. ^_^

This site apparently takes forever to approve a submitted thread, but Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon are now up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
This site apparently takes forever to approve a submitted thread, but Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon are now up.

wow can't wait to play it, thank's so much! :15:

Btw is there a full CIA rom?

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
First off I like the hack so far, But I'm having a hard time understanding the Expanded .txt file, what are all the different Tables and what do they correspond
to?

Back