• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted (OOC)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Maybe we could bump into each other somewhere in between...hmm...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
LOL or you could have an agent of yours kidnap her and bring her to Japan by force lol.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
That would be great. We should definitely try and work our characters into meeting. Glacia is currently in Japan.

Jari is there too, but he's being stalked by a certain Zoroark...

@DeLaMuerte: Thought we'd answered this, my bad! Basically you pick your team based on your skill level and number of Pokemon you have. :)

No problem, then. I have what I'm going to do in mind already, just need to put in on computer screen.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Next post in.... ack, no accurate time frame, sorry! However, I can say that I plan to post possibly before Garet returns to posting on Monday.

Claire, are you reeeeeeally planning on abducting Zoran? That would be... insane, to say the least. Once again, I'm happy that Jari is only being stalked at a distance!

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Claire, are you reeeeeeally planning on abducting Zoran? That would be... insane, to say the least. Once again, I'm happy that Jari is only being stalked at a distance!

Yes....yes I am planning just that. :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Claire and I tend to have unorthodox interactions when we RP together. Like in Living Qualities. That was hilarious. And getting to work on that right now.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Claire and I tend to have unorthodox interactions when we RP together. Like in Living Qualities. That was hilarious. And getting to work on that right now.

Oh yes, good times, good times. Now we just need to go about coordinating how to kidnap somebody. (If any government is reading this, I mean in a story...) :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Well, she'll be walking by herself in the middle of nowhere so... XD

Garet

GhostFire
Years
@DeLaMuerte - You talking about the SU for the Arceus Harbinger? I'm a little curious myself, partly because of the implications if Stryker or Glacia get blamed for that boy's actions, but...I've done a bit of stalking, and it appears that the co-GMs had been discussing it between each other and Aspie. You're not the only one who's thought about it, at least a little.

...Unless I missed the mark completely.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Sorry guys. I should have mentioned it. We declined him privately.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It's fine. I wonder who will end up taking the remaining spots? Although I don't want to think about it, I hope they're not left vacant...

And I'll get to working on the next post ASAP. Sorry about not posting sooner, just had a lot of work to get done.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I hope so too De. And don't worry about post speed. As long as you post. ^^ Also, you and I are heading to the same gym, right? The one in the Caribean? x3 If so then we might meet up, as I' taking a while to get there.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Well, I'm in Tokyo right now, after which I was planning to move on to possibly Russia or something. However, I have no definite plans, so if you don't mind, I might go there next. :D

Back