pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,242 posts
6.1 Years
Okay, looking forward to seeing your sample! You know you can just link an old RP post from here if you have one? ;)
Just finished, actually! Woke up at a terrible time but decided to just get that done lol. I still have one more short day 1 post planned to get the team into Cerulean, but I promise I won't fall too far behind.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
Just finished, actually! Woke up at a terrible time but decided to just get that done lol. I still have one more short day 1 post planned to get the team into Cerulean, but I promise I won't fall too far behind.
Ah what a lovely post/sample!! Pidgey and Tangela then?

If you wish, you are of course welcome to play out Nugget Bridge IC :) but only if you feel sure that you won't fall behind much~

Welcome to the RP! I just turned off my computer so might not be able to add you into the IC until sunday. But you see Pidgey's moves in the chapter post, and Tangela's will be: Ingrain / Constrict / Absorb / Vine Whip / Sleep Powder
Quite the repertoire already!

I think we'll have a nice roster again here now, so with this I will close SUs - other than for the people I have already told should submit theirs (mdebourg101 and la vie en rose)
Age 24
Female
Alola
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
12 posts
21 Days
You're accepted into the RP! Welcome :D I'm interested to see how you plan on using Brutal Swing for Bulbasaur though... Using Vine Whip?
ALSO you are allowed to choose one pokémon from the previous chapter to own already, as you will be starting in Cerulean City.

You may also opt to wait until we are done in Cerulean (it might be a week or two longer) and start on the next route, but I'd recommend jumping in on the morning May 21st at least (Day 3, Wednesday) and do the DARK MORNING mission. You may also do the adoption mission of course.

If you DM me your Discord handle, I will invite you to our server where we do most of our communication :)
Yes, I was imagining Bulbasaur using its vines to "swing around violently" as the move description says--idk, I just really wanted Bulbasaur to get more use out of its vines.
Oh? Cool, thanks! Can Kai get a Poliwag?

I'll jump right in. I don't think I could wait a week! I'm excited.

I'll DM you now.

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
10,384 posts
15.4 Years
By the way! If anyone wants to talk to Kel and Isaac, please let me know! They're characters I want to retain control over but also they're working in Cerulean so... you might run into 'em.

If you want to meet up with Sorley we can arrange something. It won't be in Cerulean bc they are occupied until they leave at noon Wednesday. But if you get a held item somewhere along the way they would be useful to talk to :>

WizardOfOdd

Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 46 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
404 posts
167 Days
Ooo... Honestly, you gave me a nice idea too. Anyone want to meet at the start of the rock tunnel or at route 9? Richard and his friend Keith would be gone in the afternoon and should arrive at the start of the rock tunnel at night. So anyone wants to camp together with these two just let me know folks. Thanks, ^^

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
10,384 posts
15.4 Years
~ this is anna's extra characters post ~
~ casey's su found here ~

Officer Kel Dolan

Kel got their trainer license purely because it was expected of them. They like Pokémon plenty well but never were interested in battling. They did Contests for a few years, got really into the fashion side of it, eventually landed a gig as a photoshoot stylist. They really did enjoy that job, especially styling Pokémon. They considered opening their own agency, but the industry was stressful and they got… really sick.
Kel came back to their hometown of Cerulean at age 22 and slummed around for a bit before hitting it off with some young adults in the Police Academy. They enrolled on a whim and have been doing this ever since. It’s not too bad, in a town as chill as Cerulean. They’re usually partnered with Isaac, who Kel enjoys bothering. In a friendly way.

Cerulean Police Officer • Genderfluid • 26 • 5’9 • Growlithe • Clefable • Jynx

Officer Isaac Tanabe

Isaac has been with the Kanto police force since his teenhood. He’s changed cities a few times, but that hasn’t set him back any. He’s held extremely high-ranking positions in the past, as high as holding office in the national police headquarters. Currently, his official title is Sergeant. He stepped back in rank a few years ago because the workload was getting to him. Unofficially, though, he runs the Cerulean force. Everyone comes to him if they need something.
He is often partnered with Kel. As much as he likes them, their contrasting natures frequently lead to Isaac’s exasperation.

Cerulean Police Officer • Male • 49 • 5’7 • No Pokémon

Sorley Silverfield

Sorley is relentlessly friendly, sociable, and cheerful. They address everyone by first name only; they have no regard for titles, honorifics, or differences in social status. They keep a lot of things in their giant backpack and what’s in their pockets at any given time is a mystery.
They travel around Kanto cities to sell goods and advertise for their Saffron-based home studio. A tartan blanket and a hand-painted sign that says LEATHER are enough to succeed in this endeavor, apparently. They rent booths sometimes, but the on-the-go setup suits them better. Sorley specializes in crafting carrying methods for held items, and by extension know a lot about both held items and Pokémon morphology. Sorley holds a Johtonian Trainer’s License and is an active participant in the tournament circuit.

Leatherworker • Agender • 14 • 5’2 • Golurk • Misdreavus • Sableye

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago

i LIKE it

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
i mean Softy's head is pointy..? and she has lil fangs and claw arm things :3

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
I'll DM you now.
It's been a week of no messages from you, and you have yet to post IC at all - with no explanation or excuse despite me messaging you. If you really want to be part of this, this isn't the way to go about it. We will move on to the next route now so you'd better start there instead of in Cerulean. However, please only choose to remain in the RP if you actually plan to RP. Thank you!
Female
My place
Online now
Posted 22 Minutes Ago
53 posts
4.9 Years
Name: Gwen Alanis
Hometown: Saffron City

Appearance:

Family: Gwen was born and raised in the Unova region by her parents. At age 13 she moved to the Kanto region with her older sister, Jennifer Alanis, age 23 (Gwen often refers to her as "Jenny") and her partner Pokemon Krookodile nicknamed Krox. Jennifer once attended Cape College herself and enjoyed a winning streak at the Saffron City tournaments, but a few years back that streak of hers ended and hasn't quite been able to recover since.

Brief history: Almost immediately after moving to Kanto, Gwen had enrolled at Cape College, recommended by her older sister. Unlike the general schools she had attended back in Unova where she had a hard time focusing on the curriculum, the courses at Cape College proved much easier due to her enthusiasm for Pokemon. Whenever she could she would try to interact with Pokemon she found in the wild even if it was at risk of her own safety at times.

Personality: Stoic around most people but once someone gets to know her she opens up. Can get very loud and (obnoxiously) snarky, often arrogant and hard to see when she's wrong. Whenever she's interested in something, she becomes obsessive over it almost to the extent she might alienate others over it.

Hobbies: Enjoys cooking curry and listening to music. The latter has given her much interest in sound-based Pokemon such as Toxtricity.

Dreams or aspirations: Wants to someday go back to the Unova region and complete the Pokemon League challenge there and work towards becoming a gym leader. Possibly wants to teach at Pokemon Schools later on.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU9C6wZ3Jso

Starter pokémon: Vulpix, female, nickname "Pix". Has the ability Drought.
Roleplay sample:
Spoiler:
It had been a day since Gwen had moved in with her older sister, and after she had unpacked most of her belongings, non-stop she was asking her older sister about the battles she's had at the Saffron City tournaments. Jennifer was happy to supply her little sister about the stories since she knew just how enthusiastic Gwen was about Pokemon battling, even if at this point she was just getting a little tired of the stories.

"Jenny, remember the time you told me about how you took out a Gyrados with Krox! How did you do that? Everyone knows ground types are bad against water types!"

Jennifer smirked a little bit. "Oh that? That was easy, Krox's intimidate was enough to make it's water attacks do jack and with rock slide, BAM, piece of cake." Jennifer took a sip of her coffee, bathing in the praise her sister was giving her for what to her was a pretty obvious play.

"I can't wait to go to Cape College, where I'm gonna become a strong trainer than even you! Just you wait!"

Jennifer laughed a little. "Oh really? Well when you beat me you should know there are even stronger trainers than me."

Gwen crossed her arms. "Impossible! Nobody can be better than you and Krox! Who else could take out a Dragonite that easily!"

Jennifer laughed a little again. "Just wait until you do become stronger than me and you'll see there's a big world out there full of all kinds of powerful trainers. You might even meet some at the college when you enroll. They sure put me in my place..." Jennifer took another sip of her coffee and noticed the time on her watch. "Oh jeez, its 5 already? I didn't have time to prepare for dinner with all these stories. Lets get something to eat and to celebrate the occasion of you starting Cape College soon you get to pick dinner."

I really do love cats

This is the first RP I've really done since I was 13 so trying to do all this has been a bit of a hassle. I apologize for any cringe I might have posted.
NNID: Bluekirby2
3DS FC: 3050-8098-0622

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
Gwen is accepted ^^ welcome to the RP!

I'll add in your details later on - but we recommend you start playing in the second half of Cerulean City, with the event called "Dark Morning". If you prefer, you're welcome to start on route 9 instead though.

Would you like some more pokemon to start with? You may choose one from each chapter (one from route 25/24 and one adoptable from Cerulean City - you don't have to RP the adoption process).

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
For the Pokemon from the other routes I'm going with Poliwag (male, nicknamed Uzumaki) and Axew (male, nicknamed Tusk) and for Pokemon for the rescue center my choice is Pikachu (female, nicknamed Custard)
Poliwag or Axew - it's one chapter :)

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
My bad, in that case just Axew
Alright!

Vulpix Lv 11 - Ember | Tail whip | Quick Attack | Disable

Axew Lv 7 - Scratch | Leer | Bite | False Swipe

Pikachu Lv 5 - Thundershock | Tail whip | Growl | Quick Attack | Thunder Wave

Moves will be in the first post of the IC thread.
Advertiser Content