• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me Name the Pokemon Game

Years
hello everyboby, im making a pokemon game using rm2k and im having trouble thinking of the name to go with it. i really dont want to to be POKEMON and then :color: but something that has to do with the story. im tweaking the plot, and the plot is mostly done, im just going to reveal this part of the story for now, because things might change.

here is the title screen image. this isnt the actual image, its too high quality i think.
pokemon_blank.jpg

Game- your father is a professor who is researching a way to bring pokemon dna to life. he is a geneticist. you are his apprentice and one day he says that hees going to be pulling an all nighter. you go to bed early so you can be ready for the reasearch tomorrow. you wake up the next morning and go downstairs. you notice the officers downstairs. he didnt come home that night, and whaen your mom went to go check on him at the lab he wasnt there, and his lab was "turned over". you recieve a call from prof[???] from the neighboring town, and he says that those officers arent really officers, theyre this criminal team in disguise. he tells you, your father was kidnapped by those "officers" and he also says you need to come here immediately, its not safe there. so to make your mom not worry he makes you run an arrand for him. the story goes on from there. im leaving out like 6/7 of the story because its still in planning mode.

any help with the name? Pokemon __________________

kukaru001

Monkey
Years
Well if you have a pokemon that is pretty much involved in the story, then you could create your story. Your plot is very good, and it will take you places. You just need to explain with more certitude, go deeper in the subject.

I could give a name for your professor: Spruce, Alder, Ceder, Mana, beech....the list can go on. Try to finish your plot ASAP and then we will be able to help you (this aint no form of dis-respect).

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
well i think you should name your prof "blitz" :P

or the prof could be a girl just to make it different and then you could name it something like prof pam or prof sam(samantha) or prof ema or something

anyway name of game

here are some thoughts

pokemon fantasy
pokemon dna reserch
pokemon dna
pokemon blitz :P
pokemon prof (???)
pokemon secrets
pokemon dna cronicals

anyway thats all i can think of for now :P hope your story turns out good

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Sorry, but I can't think of a good name.
But I hope you get your game done well!!

Years
hey guys thanks,
i think im going to keep the name Pokemon: DNA
just to keep it simple. if you are all wondering why there are a whole bunch of deoxys' on the pic is because DEOXYribonucleic(DNA)
well ive come up with some professor names
uhh well here
PROF osmo (osmosis)
PROF Meios (meiosis)
PROF Cyto (Cytokenesis)
PROF Cat (girl) (catalyst)
PROF Rhybo (deoxyribonucleic acid)

ya if your all wondering my parents are doctors, and they talk alot so ya

after i get some things straightened out on the plot, finish two towns and get all the names for everything, ill post a Game thread, but till then lets keep the names coming ^_^
-brushfire

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Hehe, I too am struggling with the right name. If along in your posts you could include a region name and game name along with his names, that'd be awesome.

Sizor

Scythers sisiter
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 1, 2004
il help with any thing possible ok and so will scy

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Pokemon: Aqua Marine?

I was thinking of naming it after a gemstone and couldn't find any real good ones. Finally I found one that I think I like. The reason I say anything though is for you to rate it and tell me if you think it's good or not.

Pokemon: Aquamarine Version
Here is a picture of the gemstone: Aquamarine

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
if you want it rated make your own thread, this is for brushfires game not yours!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Sure sure...

Sorry, I'm only trying to conserve bandwidth. You realize they went down with a bandwidth problem today and if people would use topics like this that are the same as there own, then we could help prevent such a catastrophie from occuring.

Though since you fully insist that I waist bandwith with a topic that will probably be of no use after about a day, then I suppose I shall.

Years
DarkMage31 said:
I'll work on some. Thanks for the idea Avatar.

Well if you ever want to discuss the rules over AIM, MSN or something just PM me and ill give you my screen name :)

Years
hey everybody sorry bout not posting ^^" i was busy these couple days. but about the game, i cancelled the project because during the time i had alot on my plate like reading, camp, and i visited family. i still have the story saved on word, and maybe later on i might revive the project. at the time i posted that, i was working alone, and it was too much for me to accomplish. if your interested in the storyline, PM me and ill send it to ya, but for now its not being made. so sorry for the confusion ^^"

Back