• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have German WORLDS Crobat Another Channel Jirachi with a different date Pokepark I think Bellsprout or could be PCJP 03 but not Sure. 7-11 Pikachu and Spain Movie Shaymin.
smile.gif
EDIT: Also now have Beljum PCP Pichu XD.
smile.gif

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: No new updates. Has been about a week so I should bump my thread XD. I hope I can get some new events very soon.
smile.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I have done some minor edits and I also now have the Pokemon Fan Club Mew and Shiny CHANNEL Jirachi. I also have not gotten them hack checked yet as I have only had them for a few hours now. If anyone wants them I will get them checked before we trade XD.
smile.gif

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2010
I want this shinies:
Spoiler:

I have these shinies to offer:
Spoiler:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Uhh do you have any Shiny events? I can't do much shiny trading because I have to keep the space reserved for my events as it is filling very quickly XD. If you have any Shiny events I will do it XD.:) Thanks.:)

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2010
Shiny from events I have these:

Spoiler:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Aw man I have those and from what I am hearing on Neoseeker Shiny 10TH Anniversary Pokemon are hacked. That is what I have been hearing but don't know if that is true or not though.:(

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2010
The Hack Check says it's hacked because it's outdated. Do you want any shiny of those above?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have Wish Exeggcute legit Wish Pichu legit Pokepark Igglybuff Spoink and Skitty legit. I got them from Onionknight as I traded with him the other night.
smile.gif

UPDATE: I now have the Norway Movie Arceus. Movie Shaymin Spain another on UK Beljum and Germany. Also have Spain 10TH Anniversary Latias XD.
icon_e_smile.gif

Last edited:

azoula

Trainer from Beginning
Years
CMT for Japanese Shinx level 5 UT
You can choose a pokemon from my thread

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
cmt for these please

JEREMY Growlthe level 32 UT. Will have to clone
JEREMY Vulpix level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Ekans level 14 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Tauros level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Psyduck level27 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Staryu level 18 UT. Will have to clone..
JEREMY Sandshrew level 12 UT. Will have to clone. (ULTRA RARE. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. This means you must give me 3 or more events Shiny or not please. Thanks.
JEREMY Slopoke level 31 UT. Will have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE Unlees very good offers please. Might be a hack.
10JAHRE Lugia level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these. (Germany)
10JAHRE Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) Nickname is reset. I don't like nicknamed Pokemon.
10JAHRE Shiny Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) Nickname is reset. I don't like nicknamed Pokemon.
10JAHRE Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JHARE Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
CHANNEL Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
METS Farfetch'd level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Wish Exeggcute level 5 UT. Will have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE.
Wish Pichu level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE..
ANNA Kangaskhan level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Wish Ralts level 5 UT. Will not have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE 100% LEGIT. Is Japanese.
Charm Ralts level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. 100% Legit. NOT FOR TRADE.
Stamp Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Wish Absol level 5 UT. Will have to clone.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
CMT for Japanese Shinx level 5 UT
You can choose a pokemon from my thread

Do you have Wish Drowzee or Kangaskhan legit? If so I would like Wish Drowzee please.:)

cmt for these please

JEREMY Growlthe level 32 UT. Will have to clone
JEREMY Vulpix level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Ekans level 14 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Tauros level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Psyduck level27 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Staryu level 18 UT. Will have to clone..
JEREMY Sandshrew level 12 UT. Will have to clone. (ULTRA RARE. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. This means you must give me 3 or more events Shiny or not please. Thanks.
JEREMY Slopoke level 31 UT. Will have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE Unlees very good offers please. Might be a hack.
10JAHRE Lugia level 70 UT. Will have to clone. 2 of these. (Germany)
10JAHRE Charizard level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) Nickname is reset. I don't like nicknamed Pokemon.
10JAHRE Shiny Articuno level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) Nickname is reset. I don't like nicknamed Pokemon.
10JAHRE Suicune level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JHARE Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Latias level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Pikachu level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Raikou level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
10JAHRE Entei level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany)
CHANNEL Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
METS Farfetch'd level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Wish Exeggcute level 5 UT. Will have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE.
Wish Pichu level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE..
ANNA Kangaskhan level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Wish Ralts level 5 UT. Will not have to clone. NOT FOR TRADE 100% LEGIT. Is Japanese.
Charm Ralts level 5 UT. Will NOT have to clone. 100% Legit. NOT FOR TRADE.
Stamp Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Wish Absol level 5 UT. Will have to clone.

OK. Sure. All my wish events are legit except for Wish Drozee and Wish Kangaskhan. I have not gotten the legit ones yet.

All of my JEREMY's are hacked sadly. My Shiny CHANNEL Jirachi is hacked but not sure about the regular events and not sure about my German 10th Anniversary Pokemon either but I will get them all checked on Secure to see what is and is not legit but for sure I can do the Wish events except for Drowzee and Kangaskhan XD.:) Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: I just recently got these events legit checked and are legit.

Ageto Celebi
Naval Rock Ho-oh
Naval Rock Shiny Ho-oh
Naval Rock Lugia (Regular)

All 4 of these events are legit and I will be glad to trade them. I did not see them on any hack lists here and also they were checked by a flash cart as well. If anyone wants these please let me know XD. Thanks.
icon_e_smile.gif

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
The following are considered hacked and banned from PC's Trade Corner: Shiny 10 ANIV events, certain shiny GBA events, Pokesav'd Pokemon, and fake events. They have been removed. Notify others if you have traded the hacked Pokemon.

There is no reason for you to have an absurd amount of hacks. You have plenty of resources. Use the Trade Corner Rules and PC's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread to your utmost benefit. If you ever need help deducing a Pokemon's legality, feel free to ask me. Thank you.

Posts edited~

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
No one has asked me for those. I was not aware they are completely hacked as I kept getting mixed messages about these events. Most have told me they can be legit but I did not know if they were hacked or not. I have not yet got them checked on Secure XD. I am trying to get my events all legit XD. Are you able to reverse the infraction since I was not aware of this rule for Shiny events here? I am having the exact same problem on Serebii. Here and there seem to be very picky about what can and can't be traded XD. If you could point out the hacks without infractions then I can go ahead and delete them XD. I was shocked about the same rule here since I have gotten rid of the Hacks I do know about and add them to my hacked list on Pokebeach as Pokebeach is my secondary account for here and on Serebii XD. On Pokebeach the rules are a whole lot different but did not realize the rule for Shiny events is pretty much the same as Serebii's XD. Sorry. In the meantime please tell me if something is hacked and give me a week to make the changes so I don't get anymore infractions XD. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back