• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye stretched. Class was over already and nothing had happened. "Hey Skye!" Ellie cried. "I wanna go play at the beach! You said we'd go yesterday and we didn't!"

The boy sighed. "O-Okay, sure. Yuh-You two oh-kay wu-with it?" Volca shrugged and Rama nodded. Skye let the bug crawl back on his head and Ellie skipped ahead of them all, looking excited as she wagged her tail. As they walked, he caught sight of Alice and Mark. He looked curiously at them and waved as he got closer. Realizing they were busy, he quickly passed, not wanting to interrupt. Rama grinned at Skype as they passed, recognizing his trainer's shyness in full force. He sighed at them, shaking his head at Skye.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Snivy was shocked as the buizel danced out of the way of her Vin Whip. He fired a Water Gun at her, which she barely manged to dodge.
"Snivy! Use Tackle!" Brian shouted. The buizel was unable to dodge this blow, and the two of them tumbled in the sand, spraying it everywhere. Snivy got to her feet first and leapt away from the buizel. He grinned at her as he got to his feet.
"Snivy, use Vine Whip again!" Brian said. Snivy did as she was aked, and swung her vines at him. He caught them, which shocked Snivy, and he spun her around and threw her in the water. She splashed to the surface, as the buizel leapt in after her. She wasn't very good at swimming, so she tried to splash her way to the shore. The buizel swam circles around her, then leapt into the air.
"Snivy! Can you use Bullet Seed right now?" Brian shouted. She did, but only shot a few seeds at the buizel before she slipped under the water again. He was hit by them before he could use Sonic Boom, and knocked back into the water. Snivy surfaced coughing and sputtering. She managed to make it back to shore. The buizel popped his head out of the water.
"What, don't you like swimming with me?" he asked. His voice was strangly calm, and not at all mocking.
"Snivy! Use Attract!" Brian said. She smiled at him and batted her eyes cutely, causing Duster to roll her eyes.
"Not really, I'd much rather you came up on the shore with me," she said with just a hint of a giggle, which caused Brian to roll his eyes. The buizel was hooked. His eyes strted glowing pink, and a goofy grin crept onto his face.
"Yeah... I'd like that too," he said distantly. He swam to the shore, and walked up into the sand.
"Now, Snivy! Use Vine Whip!" Brian said. There was no dodging this one. Snivy slammed her vines into him as hard as she could. The buizel fell to the ground. He looked kind of hurt. Brian threw the pokeball. It hit him in the shoulder and pilled him inside it. It fell to the ground and started rocking. A few seconds later, it stopped and the button in the center turned white. Brian was very pleased.
"Allright! Snivy! You did it!" Brian shouted. He called out the buizel.
"Heh, you got me," he said.
"I'm going to call you Drizzle! Do you like the sound of that?" Brian said. Drizzle nodded.
"Alright! Welcome to the team, Drizzle!" Brian said with glee. Duster ran over to Drizzle and Snivy. She examined them both, and hugged Drizzle.
"Heh, I think I may like this!" Drizzle said happily.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Mark seemed excited about going to the beach. Maybe he hadn't gone much, so it was way more thrilling. Alice had gone many times, but she still enjoyed it every time she went. It was even better when she found those random notes in the bottles. "It sure will be! Gotta love the sun," Jem said to Snype. It was blazing hot even here at the school, so the beach had a chance of being even hotter, unless there was a breeze or mist from the ocean.

"For me, I actually promised to have a battle with this girl over at the beach. So I'm really looking forward to that myself," Mark continued. Alice smiled, also looking forward to watching a battle. Come to think of it, she hadn't really sat down to watch any battles. Sure, she glimpsed some, but her mind had been on other things, so she didn't stop to watch. "I'll be rooting for you," she said. "I'm gonna go get the stuff. I guess I'll meet you there." Alice turned and left for her dorm. "Bye!" Jem said to Snype. As Alice turned, she noticed Skye putting his arm down and walking away, as if he'd just been waving. "Hi!" Alice said cheerfully, glad to see Skye after not talking to him since the first class from yesterday.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye turned and smiled at her then looked down at Rama, who was tugging at his leg irritably. "Antisocial little-" The Pokemon growled in annoyance. Skye looked ready to follow Alice but then turned, seeing Ellie running off.

"E-Ellie!Wuh-wait!" Skye gave Alice an apologetic look. "S-See you th-there!" He ran after the little Pokemon, looking worried. Rama groaned and shook his head before following. "B-Bad Ellie. Y-You nuh-know buh-hetter than to run off!" he scolded as he caught her at the water. Ellie grinned sheepishly.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Snype waved at Alice and Jem. "Thanks! See you there!" Mark called out. What a school. He'd met so much people. He kind of wished there was a type of social network in the school for everyone to contact each other with... maybe there was! Would be worth looking into sometime... He wondered where Selene and Valorie might have ended up at. He was even more curious if they had talked about him at all. Mark laughed nervously and Snype snickered at him. "Hey comon Snype. Lets see how you act when you fall in love with some Pokemon!" Snype stayed quiet after that.

The two pokemon arrived at their Dorms and began to dig around for whatever food they could possibly bring...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie distracted to herself by playfully poking Dratini in various random places. Dratini responded by coiling around Valorie's arm in an equally playful manner. Normally, she would not play with her pokemon in public, but being teased had her so nervous that she sought comfort in this form. She then put the coiled around arm in her lap and gently pet Dratini. Abruptly, the serpent pokemon unwound to coil around Valorie's abdomen, evoking a giggle from a ticklish Valorie. Having further embarrassed herself, she simply glances at Selene awkwardly. Only then, Selene stood up. Valorie glanced around. Had time really passed that fast? She was impressed, to say the least. She didn't dare read the note whilst the teacher was probably looking in her general direction. Rather, she simply took it and casually put it on the seat next to her. The teasing honestly made her squirm, but she was simply grateful to have a friend. Valorie had a history of having a somewhat difficult social life due to her competitive nature.

Never-the-less, she suddenly felt eager to get out of the classroom, to go to the beach, to see Mark even! She had so much angst built up from all the teasing that she just really wanted to take a walk if nothing else.

Nideous

Years
Duster looked over and spotted a boy and his Eevee at the water's edge. She immediatly ran over to introduce herself.
"Hi! I'm Duster! Who are you?" she asked the Eevee. Snivy looked over and saw Ellie and her human.
"Here we go," she said with a sigh.
"Friends of yours?" Drizzle asked.
"If by friends you mean pokemon that were ready to kill each other the last time they met, then yes. Friends," Snivy said. Brian looked over at her. Then he saw Duster down the beach. He ran over to Snivy.
"Hey, isn't that Skye?" he asked. Snivy looked at him and shook her head.
"You know how bad I am with human names. But that's Ellie, the Eevee I battled," Snivy said. Bored, she walked back to where she was before the battle, and lay down in the sun again. Drizzle looked up at Brian, and was startled to see him tearing off down the beach. He was a fast one. Drizzle ran to catch up and heard Brian talking.
"Duster! You shouldn't run off like that! Hey Skye! What are you doing here?" Brian said. Drizzle walked up as well.
"I'm Drizzle, nice to meet you!" he said to the eevee.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye turned and smiled as Eevee met with some new Pokemon "H-Hi Bri," he mumbled with a smile as Ellie saw new friends and turned from the water. "You h-have nuh-new P-Pokemon. Gruh-Great job."

"My name is Ellie!" the Eevee greeted. "Rama's over there-" She pointed at the Zorua, who waved a lazy paw at them. "And Volca's up there!"

"Wuh-We're here 'cuh-hause E-Ellie wa-wa-wanted to b-e," Skye explained, sitting down and greeting the other two Pokemon.

"Cause she's weird," Volca commented and Ellie snorted.

"Says you." She told him and he shrugged as only a bug could.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Skye turned and smiled at Alice, then looked down at Rama, who was tugging at his leg. He saw Ellie, his Eevee, running off. "E-Ellie! Wuh-wait!" Skye gave Alice an apologetic look. "S-See you th-there!" he exclaimed, running off. Alice chuckled and continued down the hallway. She faintly heard Mark call out, "Thanks! See you there!" Alice turned and smiled at him. She continued walking again until she made it to her dorm.

She walked to her room normally, instead of the usual running in or dropping in from the vent. As she unlocked her door, she noticed a Weedle crawling along the wall. It probably belonged to someone, but Alice didn't see any trainer here. They obviously weren't very responsible. Alice entered her room, and Jem leapt off her shoulder. He jumped onto the bed and licked his paw like a Meowth.

"Okay, so I need the umbrella, and the beach ball," Alice said. The umbrella was right in front of her, leaning against the wall beside the door. She walked over to it and picked it up. "Now I need the ball," she said, looking around and wondering where it could be. Suddenly, the invisible lightbulb above Alice's head lit up. The ball was in the bathroom, because it was soaking wet. The reason for this is before Alice and Jem came to the school, they had been trying to fill it up with water and make a waterbomb. The wet, deflated ball was flung carelessly in the sink. Alice ran over to the bathroom and picked up the ball, ready to leave now.

On her way to the door, she realized she was certainly not dressed to go the the beach. She grabbed some clothes and returned to the bathroom. She changed into shorts and a baggy t-shirt. With the umbrella and ball, Alice left the room and slammed the door behind her. After a few moments, the door opened again and Alice returned. "I should probably bring some pokéballs," she said, getting the four empty pokéballs from her bag. She left once more, slamming the door. About three quiet minutes passed, and the door opened yet again. "I am so sorry," Alice said, picking up Jem from the bed and leaving for sure this time.

((OOC: Don't you hate it when you're trying to write a good post and PC decides to log you out? Oh my gosh xD ))

Nideous

Years
"Well, you couldn't have come at a better time! A bunch of us are supposed to be getting together here! You should stick around! Hey, Snivy! Come here and say hello!" Brian said.
"I'd rather not!" Snivy called back. Brian frowned at her for a moment.
"She's just upset because Drizzle here threw her into the ocean. Wait, you haven't met my new pokemon yet have you? That's Duster! I caught her yesterday. And this guy is Drizzle. I just caught him five minutes ago!" Brian said. He was very happy. The first friend he'd made at the academy had just shown up to the party!
"Yeah, Mark plans to battle some girl!" Brian said.
"Nice to meet all of you!" Duster said.
"Yeah, it's a real pleasure," Drizzle said. He gave them a wide smile, then leapt back into the water. He swam around until he was close to Snivy as he could get with out getting out of the water.
"Hey, Snivy! You want me to teach you how to swim?" Drizzle asked.
"Just stop before you embaress yourself!" Snivy said, not moving an inch.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye smiled shyly and nodded. "I-If it's oh-okay wuh-with them..." He patted Drizzle's head.

Ellie chuckled. "Looks like Snivy hasn't changed at all."

"'S only been a day," Rama pointed out.

"So?"

"Idiot."

"Take that back!"
Skye reached down and lifted Ellie by her tail to rest in his arms. he shook his head and threw her in the water. Ellie yelped and laughed, going to swim after Drizzle.

Nideous

Years
"Of course it'll be ok! They really nice too! But, Selene can be a bit of a motor mouth at times," Brian said once he got over seeing Skye throw Ellie into the water.
"Snivy is being a bit nicer! Give her some credit!" Duster shouted to Ellie with a grin. She walked over to Snivy and said, "Why don't you prove them wrong? I know you're really nice under all that!"
"I'd rather sun myself," Snivy said, but she rolled over onto her back and waved at Ellie. Duster frowned, and was hit with a light Water Gun.
"Oh, stop pouting! Have some fun! Snivy is!" Drizzle said playfully. Duster ran out and splashed water at him.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye nodded. "I wuh-won't geh-het a w-word i-in e-e-edgewise," he joked with a smile.

"Don't worry, Ellie likes being a flying furball," Rama snorted.

"Who are you calling a furball?" Ellie yelled at him, waving at Ellie and splashing Duster and Drizzle. Skye laughed, picking up Rama, who instantly nuzzled his neck. "Wuh-We'd l-love to j-oin you."

Nideous

Years
"Awesome!" Brian said happily, the joke going over his head.
"Hah, if she's a furball, then so are you and I!" Duster said with glee, resting for a moment on Drizzle's head. Or trying to push him under the water. Brian couldn't tell. That ring around his head had inflated, and Duster wouldn't be strong enough to push him under. He grabbed her off the top of his head and threw her toward Ellie, splashing water all over both of them. Duster surfaced next to the Eevee and grinned at her.
"Get him!" she shouted, and began swimming toward him.
"Uh-oh!" Drizzle said, an expression of mock worry on his face.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Snype found quite a bit of food lying around. A few drinks, even a pretty darn big Watermelon! Yeesh... he wasn't sure if all of this would be enough for everybody. Snype pulled out a couple of munchies and stuffed them into Mark's bag. Snype had some of his own swimwear as well. He had a Scubba mask that concealed his eyes, and a few floaties. Snype wasn't a very good swimmer.

After packing up whatever food he could find, Mark ran right for the bathroom. He changed out of his usual attire and changed into black swim trunks, due to Selene's comment about ditching his previous pair, a blue T shirt, and a pair of black sandals. He was prepped for his beach trip and so was Snype. Grabbing a bottle of suntan lotion, he put some on himself and stuffed it in his bag in case anyone else needed some.

"Well Snype, Lets go meet up with Valorie and Selene!" Snype snickered again. "Hey common, this time I won't make things seem awkward. I'm sure being nervous around somebody ya like is normal behavior right?" Snype shrugged and put on his scuba mask and floaties. He gave off a large smile and hopped onto Mark's Shoulder as they both headed out to meet with Valorie and Selene.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ellie dove, grabbing the Buizel's tails from underwater and attempting to yank him under. Rama snorted as the Pokemon came up, soaring over their heads to make a big splash down on Duster and Drizzle. Skye sat down, laughing softly. He began to whistle lightly. Rama blinked, feeling the sudden roughness of the pendant around his trainer's neck. Skye flushed and hid it under his shirt, causing Rama to laugh and Volca to look down and stare. He was not paying attention at all.

Nideous

Years
Brian sat down as well and watched the trio playing in the water. He laughed as Drizzle came halfway out of the water, Ellie in one hand and Duster in the other, and tossed them lightlyaway from him.
"Well, they seem to be hitting it off!" Snivy said. Bri hadn't noticed her take a spot nearby. She had been futher down the beach. She was lying on her stomach again, getting more sun on her back.
"Yeah, they look like they're having a lot of fun!" Brian said.
"Maybe later they'll want to battle," Snivy said dreamily.
"Are you saying that you actually want to battle?" Brian asked her.
"Of course not! But they might!" Snivy said hurriedly.
"Figures. I know you don't like to battle too much," Brian said to her. He had totally missed Skye hiding the pendant in his shirt.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Volca yawned. "These people are loud."

Rama scoffed. "Like it matters."

Skye patted Rama's head. "Yuh-You'll get to f-fight l-later." Rama let out a small whine at this, scratching playfully at Skye''s shirt and shifting around. The boy laughed. "Thuh-hat tickles!" Ellie came out of the water and shook herself. Volca bolted, hiding on Skye's back. Ellie was drenched but excited, running around the sand like crazy, digging again. Skye shook his head. "S-So h-hyper..."

Nideous

Years
Duster came out of the water not far behind the Eevee and shook herself off. She looked curiously at Ellie, and shook her head wearily.
"I just can't keep up!" Duster said.
"You? Unable to keep up with her? Good one! You're just as exuberant as she is!" Snivy said. Duster walked over and stretched out under a tree. Brian vaguely wondered if Skye meant that they were going to fight him, or if they would just find an opponent somewhere. He decided that he would only battle if he was asked to.
"Ha! Sorry ladies, but I am the king of the sea!" Drizzle said, using Water Sport all around him as he swam.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
"Men," Ellie commented, digging further. "Always think they're so superior."She was making a large, valley-like dent in the sand, which kept slipping back in. Rama sighed and curled up in Skye's arms, sleeping peacefully. Ellie's energy made him tired. Volca crawled back up to Skye's head, believing the water wasn't going to hit him now. Skye began to hum again, the quiet song causing Ellie's eyes to droop. She crawled out to plop herself next to Skye and Rama. Skye smiled quietly. Volca crawled away, going to curl up in a particularly sunny patch of beach.

"Gl-Glad that worked," Skye mumbled, going back to humming. He wanted some real relaxation, not watching Ellie use up more energy than a power plant.

Back