• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Uhh obv that was a typo but idk what I was trying to say there....

OH NO IT WASN'T. Like people would get sad eating dog. But I would eat dog.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Dipu:
I will thank you! :D (I'm just giving you a hard time man, love you in a heterosexual way.)

@Slender:
Post it if you do!
Haha, I do that too. I should probably use chap stick, but meh, neh.
I'm trolling browsing PC, listening to music, vocal training, and trying to decide the next peice of these damn bass chords!
Haha, if you think i'm interesting then I won't argue with it. X)

Human- stew?!
Hah, I'll get the spices and stock, Slender, you chop the veggies!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
love you in a heterosexual way
This made me laugh.

@Roc
But I don't like my art being on PC. ;c I always regret posting it after I realize how horrible it is hehe.

Aww yesss trolling PC. Just don't get yourself kicked off, okay?

Got it. Uh, who wants to volunteer for the human stew...?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm pretty picky when it comes to eating food. Definitely not interested in human stew or dogs.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually tasted dog treats before haha. I wanted to split a treat for my dog but it was too hard, so I bit it in half. I tasted the treat. Not too bad if I must say LOL xD

Crux

Evermore
Years
Lmaooooo.
In her most recent attempt to convert me, my mother gave me this weird soap with bible passages all over it. I now have no doubt that I am evil, as the soap both dries my skin out horribly, and burns like hell when gotten in an open cut.
If that's holy water then I must be a vampyre. X)

@Slender:
It's not that bad! Will you at least pm it to me? D;

Me? Never...

Hum, who would taste the is question!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm incapable of sending private messages because of my settings. :c I might VM it to you, though.

As for the soap thing, is she actually trying to "convert" you, or just encourage you to believe the same as she does? Heck, my mother wouldn't bother with ever trying to convert me, considering she'd just somehow try to force me back into her religion haha. x;

Crux

Evermore
Years
Oh, sorry, forgot. :x

Hahaha, yup, great arguement for the existence of god, prove to me i'm evil!
Yeah, she's admitted it before. It's not that I don't believe in god per say, but my motto is to question everything-deny nothing. I'll believe in god someday mayhap, but only when I can.

Now then, ahum, aham, ahem.....
Slender it is half past the witching hour!!!
Don't stay up too late.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe she would argue the soap is cleansing your sins??

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, who's to say i'm a sinner just because I don't necessary believe in god?

"Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I don't know I don't think I'd eat dogs or dolphins or a horse. Sounds gross to me.

My dog had puppies. Came time to give them away. Vietmaniese family drops by, picks the fattest puppy we got and insists on paying us, even though they were free.

I'm pretty sure that they had dog that night.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well yeah not to bring up stereotypes or anything but I think they actually do eat dog meat in Vietnam and other counties. I just wouldn't be able to do it myself. Poor puppies.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Life Lesson: Always have a guide when you go to places you don't know the language of.Otherwise you might end up eating a delicious dog dish.

droomph

weeb
Years
Life Lesson: Always have a guide when you go to places you don't know the language of.Otherwise you might end up eating a delicious dog dish.
My grandparents say that dog meat is one of the more "warm" meats (ie gives you more passive energy), and wolf is even more.

Why they eat wolf I have no idea.

Anyways was it delicious? Because I'm not going eat my dog to find out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back