• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Wow! The Pokémon went INSIDE the Poké Ball?!" - Shauna 127/146 XY

Years
Late with this one, so this card won't get the full week of discussion.

IMAG0830_zpsa8fe9c72.jpg

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I feel like this is probably the second best supporter of the set. 1st being the Prof of course. Either way this is a pretty decent supporter. Sure its 1 card less of the prof oak, but it still quite good as the extra draw cards that aren't N or Juniper.

This card can easily take the place of Bianca/Colress/Cheren in most decks. It provides more consistent draw support and can possibly even take the place of N in certain decks that draw prizes really early, or for late game. Though overall N is still better for the most part.

As for the image itself. i'm rather sad that there isn't a FA of this card or any other supporter for that matter.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I don't know much about the other supporters in the set, but this is exactly the same as Prof Oak's Research (Not his New Theory, that one lets you draw 6). Anyway, If I wasn't allowed to use Prof Oak, who's pretty much a must have on most of my decks, I wouldn't mind using this.

Years
I don't know much about the other supporters in the set, but this is exactly the same as Prof Oak's Research (Not his New Theory, that one lets you draw 6). Anyway, If I wasn't allowed to use Prof Oak, who's pretty much a must have on most of my decks, I wouldn't mind using this.

I didn't realize there was actually a predecessor to this. Only things it kept reminding me of were PONT and Copycat.

Shauna needs a full art version.

Still, I think this is definitely something I'd consider using in decks that start fast.

I give it a 7/10 as a supporter.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's a good supporter, but it's not amazing by any means. I'm not a fan of Shauna's design in general, and this is just Sugimori art so yeah, nothing too special in terms of the art. I'm sure it would look better if there were a full art version though, like everyone else has said.

Back