• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA a star is bored

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
ummmmmm i don't think i need to introduce myself and we all should know i can provide interesting answers

i originally introduced amas here as ot mod in order to seek attention so you better not let this flop

Last edited:

TY

why is the PS2 red screen of death the best thing in the world?

Sirfetch’d

What is an ideal date for you and your boyfriend? What do you two typically do when together?

If not too personal, how is your transition going irl? Have you opened up to more people about it?

What are your favorite Pokemon to use in a Nuzlocke?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
what happens if it flops?

I will be rather disappointed If Bacon & Eggs gets two pages and I don't. Populism will not be the sword that finally takes me down!

why is the PS2 red screen of death the best thing in the world?

Because even in its failure, the PS2 accomplished a great sense of a e s t h e t i c i s m! Only great consoles have beauty even in their weakness.

What is an ideal date for you and your boyfriend? What do you two typically do when together?

Ummmmm we're not really the 'go on dates' kinda couple because I find the concept rather odd, not to sound all Daria and shit but yeah. However, I tend to let him make plans and I'll be like 'yah sure' if I'm around. I'm a country bumpkin so getting to the city and back is fucking expensive when you do it regularly, lol. I just wanna club and watch movies and then laze about at home most days so if we're going out, it's usually for dinner and getting Fucked Up at the club. But! His love of animals is like 40% of his personality, so if he's getting antsy, I will hint to him about wanting to go to the zoo or aquarium or going to a pet store (or whatever) and then let him think he came up with the thought, lol. I'm a Libra in every way.

As for what we do... well, we don't live together yet, and his family are diehard Protestant Korean conservatives so going to his place isn't an option 90% of the time. So, you can imagine the overcompensation of physical intimacy that takes place when he comes around to wherever I am at, lmao. He's very eager. I oblige.

But for more regular matters, he's the only person that gets to see how talkative I actually am! I have a reputation around here as being somewhat of an ice queen and disinterested in private conversation, and while that isn't entirely untrue, it's more that it's rare that I find someone that outranks my interest in living in my own head. So most of our private time is me talking his head off and fake laughing at his bad jokes most of the time because I just want him to hang around, which is something I have trouble admitting I want from other people, lol.

It's pretty odd to find an engineer capable of more than two sentences, so I'm gonna make the most of it, lmao.

If not too personal, how is your transition going irl? Have you opened up to more people about it?

Rather apathetic tbh
Like... I went to a few gender therapist appointments just to explore the option, and she didn't call me back after the third one, so I stopped looking into it. And I'm not any worse off, I guess? I've never suffered from the kind of dysphoria which makes some other girls desperately need to transition, and while in a perfect world I would have had B cups and a pointy chin long ago, it's not something which I crave right now. Maybe at 30 after I have my career sorted/if I ever suffer something more than light dysphoria.

I tell people that I'm largely indifferent to whatever pronouns they use, as I've come to consider myself more fluid/uninterested in male identity rather than explicitly being trans nowadays. That's not to say I don't consider myself very feminine, but that I just care less due to being relatively comfortable in my gender expression. My bf calls me whatever he wants - just not super masc descriptions, which makes me cringe inside, lol. He knows I use Adriana online/in games and he sometimes references that if he thinks it'll make me feel nice. It does. But, ultimately, I have very thick facial hair so I'm totally on board with whatever I'm called.

Like, I'm Adriana. My power level is all that needs to be remembered.

What are your favorite Pokemon to use in a Nuzlocke?

Swalot is by far the most fun to use in any run and I'm so glad I realised how great she is. Her versatility and bulk means any threat against her means like.... *Bella Hadid Voice* Homeboy's gonna like... get it.

Last edited:
Years
you have to lip sync to your life against any queen who has been featured on a season of all stars.

what song are you choosing, and which queen?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I was promised a star. Where are they?

Even the brightest stars have trouble shining amongst light pollution

you have to lip sync to your life against any queen who has been featured on a season of all stars.

what song are you choosing, and which queen?

I'd prefer a challenge so I won't go with an easy pick....

He Wasn't Man Enough for Me OR Me and Bobby McGee - Any competitor
No More Tears (Enough is Enough) - Manila
I'm Outta Love OR Same Script, Different Cast - Latrice
I Got It - Trinity
That Don't Impress Me Much - Bendela
The Wind (by PJ Harvey) - Raven
Proud Mary - Shangela

Years
It flopped after a mere six replies. Shafted off the top page of topics. Truly pitiable. I suppose I should ask a question of my own, such is the nature of these threads after all.

Any plans on turning this upset around? The weak members of any society like to champion behind an underdog after all. A collection of garbage, trash supporting trash as it were.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It flopped after a mere six replies. Shafted off the top page of topics. Truly pitiable. I suppose I should ask a question of my own, such is the nature of these threads after all.

Any plans on turning this upset around? The weak members of any society like to champion behind an underdog after all. A collection of garbage, trash supporting trash as it were.

You're right, y'know. This thread did flop. Surprisingly, the masses did not flock to this garbage as I might have thought. Times have changed! I am passé, out with the old! I guess it's just the nature of the passage of time, being a figure of perpetual change, moving too fast for the people to catch up. But it's okay! For while my thread for the public may have flopped, my private communications still thrive. I guess I'm just blessed to maintain the company of many - it's not a prize worth putting on the mantelpiece, but it's something to be proud of. They abandoned my thread, but my interpersonal relationships keep on thriving regardless. In particular, the wonderful and close relationships with women bring me such peace. They really do. We understand each other - we don't share the same body parts, but they count me as one of them nonetheless. It's a beautiful thing. My worldwide sisters are glad to have me in their lives, and I am glad to have them as well. Friendship is a wonderful thing. It's good to know that when it comes down to it, I can comfortably talk to the girls that mean most to me - just open up the phone, or get in a car, and just know that my girls will be on the other end, happy that one of their own has dropped by. They don't have to worry about unwanted advances, one's breath slithering down their neck. They don't have to worry that a simple hello will mean years of unrequited affection, hungering for the achievement of some fetish or another. There are some people that are known for that, and it boggles the mind that they continue to act in that manner. I'm just glad they feel safe around me. We girls need to provide that support to one another. So, I suppose that when it comes to being garbage, it's not that bad.

Years
Hmm, you have articulated yourself quite nicely in this instance. At any rate, I apologise for my previous comment, it was below the belt. For what it's worth, let this additional post contribute towards your conquest of bacon and eggs. I am always down for a proverbial fist fight through the use of written exchanges with you or anyone else. The brilliance of battle, there is no greater thrill for one such as I.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
vroom vroom, number 1 angel or pop 2

pop 2 is her best to date
no question

however i still think she can do a lot better, especially without the most boring gay alive troye sivan, and i am so looking forward to the joys she can bring

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
pop 2 is her best to date
no question

however i still think she can do a lot better, especially without the most boring gay alive troye sivan, and i am so looking forward to the joys she can bring

my thoughts exactly. death to 1999 era

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
What are your thoughts on the broly movie

pros: score was genuinely interesting, animation was a healthy balance of genuinely impressive/cgi/necessary lazy animation, broly finally getting some characterisation beyond being the epitome of '90s dbz lameness

cons: paragus dying with zero fanfare whatsoever felt a bit cheap, toriyama needs to stop fucking over gohan, frieza should have learned how to be a villain without seeking out goku every single time

great for a dragon ball movie tho - the standard for the franchise going forward

Back