• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mulch_ar Tiles

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
Hi guys. Now I'm interested in making tiles since I've seen many creative tile makers such as Kyledove, Waudby, Rvearhe_duh, Wesley FG, and Alistair. So here they are:

A_Tiles_smallpack_outside_1.png

A-Tiles_medpack_Outside_2.png

A-Tiles_apiecepack_Outside_3resprit.png

A_Tiles_smallpack_inside_1.png

My first indoor tiles. And it turned out like this:
exampletile-2.png

A_Tiles_smallpack_outside_4.png

A_Tiles_medpack_inside_2.png

I will add more, hoped you like it ^^

Credits to:

~ Kyledove for the flowers

----------------------------------

Last edited:

alexomat

Legendary Alexand
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
Cool
You make good titles!
I cant even make ONE simple one!

killa5384

Raccoon
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2009
What do you all think? Please reply :)

I'm Going to guess thats the front to the flower shop? , It's actually pretty cool except for i dont get is , Why is there a peice of the flower hanging in the door way

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I actually like your tiles. :D I think your houses are the best, however I also like the indoor and trees to. Te flower shops door does look a bit awkward though with the giant flower hanging on it. Couldn't you move it to the left side? Or maybe have a sign or something on the building of a flower or something? I'm kinda stuck for ideas...:\ I think it would look better there. :D Also, I find your trees and grass palette to be a bit...bright? It could just be me, but overall ,good job! :D

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
Cool
You make good titles!
I cant even make ONE simple one!
Thanks, dude! I'm sure you can make great tiles too if you want to keep trying ^^

I'm Going to guess thats the front to the flower shop? , It's actually pretty cool except for i dont get is , Why is there a peice of the flower hanging in the door way

It's actually a cardboard/ sign shaped flower so ppl will know it's a flower shop, which turned out not very good. Thanks for the compliment

I actually like your tiles. :D I think your houses are the best, however I also like the indoor and trees to. Te flower shops door does look a bit awkward though with the giant flower hanging on it. Couldn't you move it to the left side? Or maybe have a sign or something on the building of a flower or something? I'm kinda stuck for ideas...:\ I think it would look better there. :D Also, I find your trees and grass palette to be a bit...bright? It could just be me, but overall ,good job! :D

Thanks very much. Like what I said it's a cardboard/sign shaped flower. Yeah, the idea to place a small sign is a good idea. And for the paltetes, I'm trying to make my own and those are the first tries. Once again, thanks :D

sweet tiles man very very sweet
Your welcome, man. GL on your project, too

You guys didn't think I'm finished, right? Cause I'm not xP
So here's a couple of small trees:

A_Tiles_smallpack_outside_4.png

I know the one with the old palette isn't very good. I like how the palm turned out, I didn't see the real tree for the model, just based on my imagination. Hope you guys like it ^^

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
A-Tiles_apiecepack_Outside_3.png

That's not exactly what I had in mind. I meant something like a small flower bed in front. The big flower looks too big and is an out of place eyesore.
Also, the tile looks like D/P interior tiles. I recommend you do it in either FRLG style or Kyledove style.

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
your trees are so sweet keep up the good work

Thanks, dude. I really appreciate it :D

A-Tiles_apiecepack_Outside_3.png

That's not exactly what I had in mind. I meant something like a small flower bed in front. The big flower looks too big and is an out of place eyesore.
Also, the tile looks like D/P interior tiles. I recommend you do it in either FRLG style or Kyledove style.

I understand, you meant like this right?:

Yeah, like what I said I tried to make my own flower but I can't, so credits to Kyledove for the flowers. And thanks for the recommendation, I'll try to fix it.

After what Espeon said, I've changed the palettes, so here's the look of my first set:
examplefirstset.png

What do you guys think? Hope you like it ^^

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years

This looks somewhat better. But again, this looks like a D/P interior tile, so it will not fit with most tile styles.
Ok, I'll try my best to edit it. Thanks for the feedbacks

I love the first set it looks awesome Good job :D
Thanks very much ^^

Now I'm practicing on the interior tiles. Here's a little something, I made a Velvet themed tiles:
A_Tiles_medpack_inside_2.png

And here's the example:

Velvetexample.png

What do you guys think? I'm not finished with the velvet theme. More Velvet stuff to come...

killa5384

Raccoon
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2009
Maybe if you could space out the colours on the floor abit more or as Moose said try varying the colours

Back