• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokemon Theories

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Overall am fine with the idea. Note that josh's article included a made-up character spouting a crazy theory that made no sense. I presume yours isn't being written in the same way, so it shouldn't go under the Mad Martha POV. How do you plan to write your article given that?

Years
Overall am fine with the idea. Note that josh's article included a made-up character spouting a crazy theory that made no sense. I presume yours isn't being written in the same way, so it shouldn't go under the Mad Martha POV. How do you plan to write your article given that?

I don't see any reason not to. There's "evidence" to back your theory up though, right?

Exactly. There is evidence about this from Pokedex pages, the similiar designs, and even from the Pokemon Anime Movie about Genesect and Mewtwo!

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Genesect being a modified Kaputotops is a great theory!

Back