• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nightclub

Years
Personally (and I don't know if anyone remembers it), The Nightclub thread was a real simple and basic RP thread with not a lot, but it was basically just a text-based hangout in character. Not too complicated and probably doesn't have much of a place now, but my goodness I loved that thread to death. I'd love to see it make a comeback in some capacity. Hell, I'd be happy to run it if people were interested.

An excerpt from over in Off-Topic.
I'm just wondering if others here share this sentiment or if this is limited to just Rainbow.

Years
Yes.
This is a double edged sword, but maybe it could benefit from multiple settings, since a nightclub specifically lends itself to a particular type of character.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Just to be clear, I'm not sure whether this would actually stand up today. It might do, it might not. Just something I remembered from a good few years back that I loved at the time. But I hope there's interest!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Definitely interested. Sad that I missed out on this originally.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I like the idea, but it should be something more inclusive than a night club or a place with multiple settings like a giant beach resort which has nightclub type areas but also areas where people who arent into that type of life could still be.

Back