• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
I can't wait to play this game! The storyline, tiles, battling system, and new mechanics look so amazing. I also love the music. I actually found out about this game because of Dasgust posting the title music on youtube. He's a great composer! I really hope this thing gets completed because it truly looks awesome. Oh, I was also curious about the pokedex and whether it would be standard or customized. Well, best of luck to you and your team, can't wait!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
We'll be having a unique dex in the game. I posted it a few pages back, but it's being updated currently. Speaking of updated, go check out the new opening post by clicking here. Something more simple!

Feel free to make new support bars and banners.

TheGuitahHeroe

i make songs with a computer
Years
Just release a demo already GOSH

Seriously though, get rid of the title of the thread and take away anything hinting that it's a fanmade game, and I'd have confused this for Gen 6 easily.

Keep up the amazing work!

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
I've seen your list of pokemon before but i know that it's still on the works... i think it 200 pokemons, i Hope You Could at least make it 250 or more...

Riansky

Purr
Years
Loving the new update! Could say more but I think you already know what I think about your game!

And also I made a quick support bar for PR. Hope you don't mind I used your sprites and Pokestrap and didn't ask you before using it. Will also be making more and more when I get some free time :)
AbnegationSupport.png

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
We'll be having a unique dex in the game. I posted it a few pages back, but it's being updated currently. Speaking of updated, go check out the new opening post by clicking here. Something more simple!

Feel free to make new support bars and banners.

The opening post looks great! Simplicity, loool!

Anyway, I want to take you up on the logo offer:
Spoiler:

I hope someone likes it -_-.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll be extending the dex. Thanks for the bars guys, I'll add them soon. Here's some new battle music for you!

Battle! Vs Guardian!
Spoiler:

Battle! Vs Pokemon Trainer!
Spoiler:

Battle! Vs Team Chance (Spade/Heart)
Spoiler:

Battle! Vs. Wild!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
First of all, this looks amazing. Everyone else is totally right when they say that this looks better than real Pokemon games lol. I was wondering though, and assuming, did this hack switch names or something? Because while I was perusing for support banners I noticed that they all said Forever Lost to begin with.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
First of all, this looks amazing. Everyone else is totally right when they say that this looks better than real Pokemon games lol. I was wondering though, and assuming, did this hack switch names or something? Because while I was perusing for support banners I noticed that they all said Forever Lost to begin with.
Try reading here. It talks about the name change.

Thanks. And to note it's not a hack, it's a game.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Hey man, this game is awesome! I also want to thank the whole staff in "Pokemon Phoenix Rising" for making this game, I cant wait 'till it comes out! And I like the Guardian battle alot!

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
nice graphics :D

btw if possible, id like to suggest if u cud put a boost setting in your program? ive played a quite few from here and im having a hard time with slow gameplay, (need to press spacebar to boost speed), etc. if ever u cud put a setting like x0.5 speed, x0.25 speed, x2 speed etc. thanks for having a time to read this

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2012
Woo, this project is fantastic!!

The graphic is very beautiful, and the music is nice..
You use only pokemon of the other generations or use some fakemon?

Braviary75

Black_Kyurem75
Years
The Battle! vs. Team Chance Heart/Spade Musci is awesome i listen she everyday and the Game look like very nice . This is my favourite Fangame with Pokemon Garnet. I encourage strongly this project

Sorry if they are mistakes in my sentences I'am French
Be indulgent

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Would it be nice to have a connection between players of the game via Bluetooth or something so the players of the game can battle each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back