• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Noooooo go with Kjelle. >: D
You can't go wrong with iiiiiiit.

Just go with however you want.

Nakala Pri

Kjelle is so awesome. I plan to use her one day, if I can be bothered, haha. Marrying Gaius for the second time MAY have been a mistake, but on my next file Inigo all the way. xD

If I played as a boy and married Olivia, would Morgan be crappy or mega powerful? :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Well, I haven't posted here in along while, so it's nice to see that the group is still active. :D

If I played as a boy and married Olivia, would Morgan be crappy or mega powerful? :P
It's impossible to screw up Morgan unless you're doing it intentionally. Anyways, Olivia is a decent mother for Morgan, but it won't make her the best possible Morgan you can have. On the other hand, Avatar will make one of the best Inigos if you do marry Olivia.

Nakala Pri

Started a new file (messed up the pairings and everyone was weak) now I'm gonna marry Ricken, be a Paladin (or Swordmaster), what do you think would be better?

Sully will marry Chrom. Good idea or horrible? I'll wait until the battle where I slice Gangrel's head off and stop on it several times then feed it to the dogs, where Chrom will dribble on about how Sully is his love and I'll watch Sumia cry and stick a lance through her knee.

Might use Panne or Yarne, gonna use Nowi again, gonna... die thinking of pairing up units!! xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
GaiusxSumia is ubercute. I'm not kidding you. They fit together so well it's a shame that they advertise her as Chrom's canon wife. :T
You'd think that with all the booha of the story, they'd make the fMU more important instead of shoving her to the last place in Chrom's preferred wives-list.

I started hard mode... Don't know who I'll marry yet... Not Chrom, no matter how difficult that'll be. |D

Years
Don't know how I managed to elude this thread, but I guess better late than never.

Username: Seattle
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Owain

I've only played Awakening so far, I might try Sacred Stones in my 3DS (I got from Ambassador) in the future.

Sully will marry Chrom. Good idea or horrible? I'll wait until the battle where I slice Gangrel's head off and stop on it several times then feed it to the dogs, where Chrom will dribble on about how Sully is his love and I'll watch Sumia cry and stick a lance through her knee.
You don't want to pair Chrom with Sully. It means both Lucina and Kjelle are locked out of Galeforce.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Don't know how I managed to elude this thread, but I guess better late than never.

I've only played Awakening so far, I might try Sacred Stones in my 3DS (I got from Ambassador) in the future.

You don't want to pair Chrom with Sully. It means both Lucina and Kjelle are locked out of Galeforce.

Agh! Too late! They married, Kjelle and Lucina are best buds, Lissa and Lon'qu are happily married with a weird, freaky boy who names weapons. So yaaaaah. :/

Years
Are you playing Awakening purely for storyline? If not then you're at quite some disadvantage. If you don't like Chrom x Sumia, because it's actually one of the best pairings for Chrom if you look at it purely from a gaming point of view, you could've gone with Chrom x Olivia, which requires more planning... But yeah. Sully is the worst pairing that you can have for Chrom, unfortunately, aside from the unnamed maiden or whatever.

I actually paired Lissa and Lon'qu as well, which is actually a decent pairing though it means Owain's defense is a bit weaker, that's all. Also make sure Lissa gets galeforce before you start the paralogue.

Nakala Pri

Awwwwh crap! :O Now I have to delete my file ALL OVER AGAIN! Hmm, nah. They're both over-powered so... well, I'll keep it goin'. See if they're any good in the long run.

Not gonna use Owain, but maybe I'll use Noire... hrrrrrrmmmm.... :P

Warship

異議あり!
Years

welcome to the club! hope you enjoy it^^ also sacred stones is a great game imo so you should give it a shot!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Does anyone here have DLC? If you do, do you have The Future Past? If so, what did you think about it?

I just finished it and...It was amazing. Even if it was 3 chapters, I think the story is great. The conversations between parents and children are touching, and the epilogue was very interesting. It was nice to see how everyone achieved their dreams.

Oh, and Aversa killed Grima with a Mire. :P

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Does anyone here have DLC? If you do, do you have The Future Past? If so, what did you think about it?

I just finished it and...It was amazing. Even if it was 3 chapters, I think the story is great. The conversations between parents and children are touching, and the epilogue was very interesting. It was nice to see how everyone achieved their dreams.

Oh, and Aversa killed Grima with a Mire. :P

I do though I only have golden pack. I watched future past though and I agree it was amazing and touching
Spoiler:
;_;

oh the irony :D working so hard to resurrect him only to kill him? WTF Aversa?

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I do though I only have golden pack. I watched future past though and I agree it was amazing and touching
Spoiler:
;_;

oh the irony :D working so hard to resurrect him only to kill him? WTF Aversa?

I know. To be honest, I was expecting all the parents to say something. I have other files, but this is the first one I cleared it on. I may do it again on the different files, but waaay later. (The second part was too annoying.)

Eh, it was funny. I was surrounded by enemies, and I wanted to finish quickly, so I left everything to the RNG. O_e I sent Morgan and Lucina together. Lucina did Astra and then Aether while Morgan did 1 damage. Grima Pavised some hits. Then I sent Chrom and MU, but Chrom couldn't do enough to kill Grima (I was expecting Aether). Aversa was close enough and luckily she had a Mire. The chance was a bit low, so I was worried. But Grima damned(?) Aversa because she is traitor and you know the rest.

Nakala Pri

I wish I had DLC, then I could get Emmeryn and Gangrel and Aversa... *sigh* But oh well! They would probably slow me down, or speed me up considerably and actually let me FINISH the game. I'm always this close then BAM! I hate my character, I hate Morgan, I hate Chrom for being weak. It is really frustrating. :c

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The DLC for those Emmeryn and Gangrel is free and comes through the Wireless/Gift Box(?) option. So you can still get those by connecting your 3DS to internet. : > Those chapters are far from easy, though. |D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Does anyone know about the Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem game that is coming out for the wii U?

If you didn't then you do now c;

Nakala Pri

Wow, really? Luckily I'm getting one for X-mas, so I'll put that on the list! Thanks, Sapphire! :D

Back