• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Challenger Approaches [Game Over]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I'm pretty confident syn is town, just based off of what has been said already, and I haven't really liked what Metroid has said earlier in the game, so this vote is fine with me.
##Vote Metroid

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think it's more likely that Bard just had a bad read, and no, I am not just saying this to appeal to the madman because he wants to shoot me tomorrow - 5qwerty read really town to me, so on that alone I find Bard's suspicion iffy, however on a more meta note I agree with Jolt's assessment that it would have been unlikely anyone visited Del, so it would make sense for Bard to step into this role with all these guns. If he is not bluffing and he has more than one (which lbr it's Bard so who knows) then it's most likely Del was Bowser Jr.

If I need to respond to the whole "Juno is suspicious because gp defended Juno" line of logic, I may be biased here but could it be that I made some good and reasonable points that are easy to defend, therefore gp and several others came to my defense? It's not exactly unheard of for mafia to side with town to appear town and I'm pretty confident I wouldn't have been lynched last day regardless of whether gp came to my defense or not, because several players seemed to realize the logic behind voting for me was shaky.

I'm ok with the metroid vote - like I said last day, he does read as an inexperienced player but that could go either way, I can't tell if he's inexperienced town or inexperienced maf but currently leaning towards the latter.

##Vote metroid

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Why Syn over metroid?

I'm tbh not sure what the case is against metroid, apart from a jumpy vote last day phase which is generally how he plays so I'm not reading much into it

@Syn - L'Belle was one of the few people critical of both bandwagons yesterday so their unwillingness to jump on either one was why i townread him yesterday and he hasn't done anything today to make me lose faith in him

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
That's because he left the forum and got replaced.........
Whaaat?? Wait why did he leave??
I know that my posts aren't really that analytical, but I've never been that sort of player and I'm not going to become one overnight.
I think you need to go read your own posts in older games because I'm not sure why you think this o_O
(unless my memory of older games is just really bad)

Anyway i think L'Belle is town so I don't really get that vote, why is L'Belle a better vote than others?

I'm tbh not sure what the case is against metroid, apart from a jumpy vote last day phase which is generally how he plays so I'm not reading much into it
For me, it's mostly POE as I think he's the most likely scum in that group right now, but also didn't like his vote on jd

Though now that I'm looking back a little, it does kind of feel like Syn was looking for an excuse to join Lulu wagon... so maybe I'm wrong on this? idk

Also looking at your previous post again I think I agree about Desi but I really want to hear why he's thinking about lynching Pecilia

Years
Pecillia hadn't given anything of substance yet beside that the way GP was gunning for JD and me assuming that JD is inno. Pecillia being part of jdwagon last phase didn't sit right with me. That's my reason for voting them even if I didn't voted them at all just stated a potential player who I'll go for if we didn't get any other info or come to any agreement about who to lynch and you're losing your marbles just for that. That being said

##VotePecillia

I'm ok with meteoroid/syn vote too but I still think meteoroid is just new player. It's been a while since I played but I've not seen them in any of games. As for syn like I stated in previous post I see them same as Pecillia just trying to blend in.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I wouldn't call Metroid a new player though I can see where this is coming from his posts.Oh, and if I was trying to blend in don't you think I would've jumped onto the Metrowagon rather than not? Also:
I may be reading too much into this, but is it possible Kirby may have also had a play in it last night? Pointing this out from the "fruitful" bit. Since Kirby is usually associated with food.
This post gives me more of a town vibe, yes it may be a bit far-fetched but putting the effort and thinking outside the box to me is much more of something a town would do.

Guess while I'm at it in the middle of the night when I'm not working or playing Sekiro I'll take some time to read through and give some reads on a few players.

Syndrome- Reluctance to vote Lulu day 1 pre-claim is noteworthy. Though his lack of posts being due to real world reasons, his vote on L'belle kinda rubs me weirdly. Slight Scumread.

Charlie Brown- Has a gun, honestly I think it's real. I feel like mafia would fab a gun to someone a little more chaotic or new as they have an increased risk of shooting it without taking it into full consideration. Also Bard claimed Bowser Jr. and has guns so it's a good chance to say it's not sabo'd.

Superjolt- Super inquisitive, as always. Haven't bothered looking in past games to see if you change any bit as scum, but from what I can tell you're most likely town.

Desinishon- Previously as EC, who always acted scummy regardless of alignment. Not much to go on though, since EC didn't really say anything. Also I feel like I'm getting a bit of Deja Vu, is this the first time you've gunned for me out of everyone? It's not actually, you went for me in High School Sweethearts mafia apparently. Not sure why, guess I just always look scummy in your eyes. Though I change my posting style every so often, I mostly keep short posts at the start with more jokes than reads. Regardless of your conviction against me, I have a null read on you.

Bardothren- So Bard has guns and he was revealed upon shooting them so obviously not a sniper, which means their Bowser Jr. claim is likely true. Join more games though, if you're in and I can give you guns, I 120% will. fufu

BidoofFTW- Not really giving much and I feel he does moreso as scum. So between everyone, I'm going to lean scum.

Juno- Town lean, they gave a pretty in-depth analysis which shows me they're putting in a good effort to scum hunt. While they did last minute change to Juno Day 1 I honestly feel at the time it was justified. While I don't agree with the metroid vote, I feel good about their posts.

Rabinov- Judging by the results of yesterday I would guess Marth, no? Town read.

jdthebud- I joke about the whole GP/JD thing, but honestly I feel like Aldo (Lucas) froze LuluRina, who very well may have been Pikachu as well as been the one to go for the kill. I don't have any real deep reads on JD himself but I'm going with my gut and leaning town.

L'Belle- Meta read: probably Ike, and since my read on Rabi and that GP was the one lynched, town assuming Ike.

##Vote BidoofFTW I scum read doof the hardest but wouldn't mind voting Syn either, just getting my vote there now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
hi sorry for not ending the phase on time i kinda went to a movie and then didn't go home and then i did a sleep

so i'll be doing that in a little bit

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Night Three

The combatants seemed more torn than usual, changing their minds a few times over the course of the day and ending in a split decision, but the majority still ruled.

They decided to kill the one who had been their greatest guardian, allowing darkness to seep in in even greater amounts than ever before.

Brawl!
Combatants line up in the arena, ganging up on particular players like all good fighters do!

Syndrome
Pecilia
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
Desinishon
Bardothren
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
L'Belle
Bidoof FTW
Syndrome
metroid711
Juno
Pecilia
metroid711
metroid711
metroid711
did not vote
metroid711
did not vote

metroid711 is dead! He was a Hero of the Light!

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
Pecilia
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
Desinishon
Bardothren
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
LuluRina
Aldo
gimmepie
5qwerty
metroid711

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Day Four

"Finally, now that that one's gone, the bloodshed goes on uninterrupted!"

And that it did. Someone infiltrated Bardothren's personal space during the night and caused whatever he was messing with to explode, running away with a handy reward.

Bardothren is dead! He was a Hero of the Light!

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
Pecilia
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
Desinishon
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
LuluRina
Aldo
gimmepie
5qwerty
metroid711
Bardothren

Last edited:
Years
Pushing metroid votes who flips town, and now a kill on Bard to frame qwerty who was going to get shot by Bard.

##vote Superjolt you'll have to try harder than that.

Superjolt

Years
Pushing metroid votes who flips town, and now a kill on Bard to frame qwerty who was going to get shot by Bard.

##vote Superjolt you'll have to try harder than that.
Bard shot 5qwerty on D3

And ok, metroid was town, but that just increases the chance of scum among Desi/Syn/Doof imo. I have town reads on everyone else right now. If I'm wrong then Pecilia and L'Belle deserve another look as they're the weakest town reads for me.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Bard shot 5qwerty on D3

And ok, metroid was town, but that just increases the chance of scum among Desi/Syn/Doof imo. I have town reads on everyone else right now. If I'm wrong then Pecilia and L'Belle deserve another look as they're the weakest town reads for me.

How about you claim? I know for a fact that Syn and I are innocent, but I'm not too sure about you.

Superjolt

Years
How about you claim? I know for a fact that Syn and I are innocent, but I'm not too sure about you.
Huh, ok... interesting.

There may not be any harm in me claiming, but let me ask jd something first
jd, is your role what I think it is? (as in, should it be obvious now)

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I find these votes on Bidoof interesting. I'd like an explanation other than 'read back to yesterday' because i'd like to know what warrants voting for him again.

Back