• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Legends: Arceus game giveaway

Years
AJ7ATnl.jpg

Hi everyone! Now that our Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway is over, we've moved on to our next giveaway: a copy of Legends: Arceus!

Interested in participating? Please follow the short rules below - they're slightly different this time around to prevent spam.

Rules and Clarifications
  • You must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for the giveaway. If you have less than 50 posts, you're still allowed to post to enter as long as you hit the required 50 posts before the giveaway deadline (27 January 2022 at 8:00AM Eastern time).
  • If you'd like to enter, post here saying you're interested and what starter you plan to choose.
  • Multiple accounts to enter several times are not allowed. We have tools to monitor this.
  • Users with 100+ posts will automatically get two entries, doubling their chances of winning, as a thank-you for their dedication.
  • If you won our BDSP giveaway, please refrain from entering to give others a chance to win!

This giveaway will end on 27 January 2022 at 8:00AM Eastern Time, the day before the game releases.

*As the Nintendo Switch does not allow gifting of games, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a Nintendo eShop Gift Card. If you are in a region which does not have easy access to buying eShop cards for us to gift to you, you will need to have a PayPal account where we can send funds equivalent to the cost of one copy of Legends: Arceus.

And that's it! Good luck everyone. When the giveaway ends we will reach out to the chosen winner via Private Message - make sure you're paying attention to those inboxes!
36sPErG.gif

Last edited:

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
i think im gonna use Rowlet, just because i've never played an alola game before. So yes, i'm interested.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I have terrible luck, but sure, why not?

I'll probably pick Rowlett if only because I'm not that fond of the others.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Time to not win this one, as well!

I'll go with Rowlett. I don't really like the others too much and I enjoyed my playthrough of Moon where I used it as my starter.

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
I'd like to participate. My starter of choice is Oshawott, known far and wide for being the cutest water starter.
  • If you won our BDSP giveaway, please refrain from entering to give others a chance to win!
An entire rule for ReKoil alone.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am 100% interested. So I will enter.

Currently, I plan to use Cyndaquil. This is mostly because it has been ages since I we've gotten Johto Starters. And haven't used him in a long time. However, this can change quickly depending on future news. I'd love to be able to start with all three though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
I am so torn between Rowlett and Cyndaquil. They're just both amazing, but I think I'll end up going for Cyndaquil.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 3, 2021
I have a terrible luck but I guess I should try

I will choose Rowlet (Male) as my starter for Pokemon Legends Arceus😀

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I'm interested, and I'm thinking about picking Oshawott (my favorite base stage Starter by design). Might change my mind once I see the final evos though (assuming they're getting new forms like the "leaks" say).

Years
I might get a Switch for Christmas so who knows? Let's just give this a go lol. Gonna go with Oshawott if I ever get to play this game!

Good luck to everybody!

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Does not hurt to try my luck right?
I think I will go with Rowlet for sure but will eventually change to use pokemon that are created for Hisui region only

Back